RDWC PH perfect nutrient question

• Thread starter Urbanrdwc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Urbanrdwc

Urbanrdwc

Hi I have some question I had these clones in a 3" pot then moved to 5.5 my temp is 68 to 70 deg ferinheght and I got a chiller at 67 deg but my plants leaves are getting deformed what can i do to fix this

Rdwc ph perfect nutrient question
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi I have some question I had these clones in a 3" pot then moved to 5.5 my temp is 68 to 70 deg ferinheght and I got a chiller at 67 deg but my plants leaves are getting deformed what can i do to fix this
Hi @Urbanrdwc I would start a new thread for advice so people know to look. To me it looks like a root issue or environment. When you start a new thread post as much info as you can and include root pictures if possible. If you tag me so I don't forget I can try to help you

Urbanrdwc

Urbanrdwc

Ph is 5.9
Chiller temp 67
Room temp 71
I originally had these clones in a three in pots I tried not to damage the roots When I was re transplanting into a bigger 5.5 pot, added piranha tarantula on Voodoo and revive Juice to got the roots back bigger for a week, I have changed the water an added call Mags B-52 an Advanced Nutrients perfect pH 3 part

20200614 181720
20200614 181709
20200614 181653
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ph is 5.9
Chiller temp 67
Room temp 71
I originally had these clones in a three in pots I tried not to damage the roots When I was re transplanting into a bigger 5.5 pot, added piranha tarantula on Voodoo and revive Juice to got the roots back bigger for a week, I have changed the water an added call Mags B-52 an Advanced Nutrients perfect pH 3 part
When did you transplant and why?

These nutrients do best with RO water. Do not add cal mag and do not ph adjust them. Do not add anything to them at all.

Fuck I hate those nutrients lol. So many issues when not used properly.

Urbanrdwc

Urbanrdwc

My bubbler came with 3" pot so when I.made clones I used the 3" pots to use temp bec i had some plant in flowering timing wasn't right bec.i wanted to put these right after they had roots into flower but my last crop took too long, what would u recommend I do

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My bubbler came with 3" pot so when I.made clones I used the 3" pots to use temp bec i had some plant in flowering timing wasn't right bec.i wanted to put these right after they had roots into flower but my last crop took too long, what would u recommend I do
Start them in the net pot you are going to finish them in.

Roadblock

Roadblock

Back off on your lights and feed only a weak mix and wait, they are in shock which causes the metabolism to stop so all kinds of issues can happen .

The aim is to get them to adjust and start feeding, then you can put the peddle down, normally in a medium it takes about 10 days to 2 wks to fully recover after any form of shock, in DWC usually its a faster recovery . Me Id just back off and nurse them for a few days, the old leaf wont heal but new growth will be perfect.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Back off on your lights and feed only a weak mix and wait, they are in shock which causes the metabolism to stop so all kinds of issues can happen .

The aim is to get them to adjust and start feeding, then you can put the peddle down, normally in a medium it takes about 10 days to 2 wks to fully recover after any form of shock, in DWC usually its a faster recovery . Me Id just back off and nurse them for a few days, the old leaf wont heal but new growth will be perfect.
Perfect advice for any other nutrients. Needs to run 400ppm min to keep the ph in check with these nutrients. Ph perfect is if I haven't said it yet my number 1 hated nutrient line. I actually swore to never post on it again. I absolutely hate it. The only way it works is ppm over 400 and under 800 with nothing else added and ideally with RO water. If you do that... You would never know it wasn't a great nutrient.

I mean it is perfect for what it's designed for add nutrients to RO water, watch plants grow and do regular water changes... Bout as simple as it gets and it works like that. Add something to it or try to ph adjust it and 9/10 you got issues

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wjat type of notes u use
Honestly I'm just bagging on them. They are the simplest nutrient to use for a new grower. They will get the job done well if you don't mess with em.

I use mega crop version 1, can't buy it anymore. V2 has issues, v3 is apparently good again??

Jacks is a good option, there are many good options.

Ph perfect works great for new growers and you will have far less issues than using other nutrients. IF you DON'T mess with it and only do water changes.

The issues is we all learn about ph control and ppm and additives and like to tweak things so you will get advice saying you ph is to high adjust it etc etc and that will screw your nutrients up. So it's not that it's bad it just very foreign to traditional nutrients and the advice is very different.

Urbanrdwc

Urbanrdwc

Like I was wondering when u correct ur ph ur ppm goes up or down I cant remember but it messes with me as a new grower

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Like I was wondering when u correct ur ph ur ppm goes up or down I cant remember but it messes with me as a new grower
It will go up depending on the source of acid.

Do not ph adjust those nutrients bro. I can't stress it enough

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Urbanrdwc do yourself a favor. Go give everything you have except the ph pen and ph perfect nutrients to someone who will not give them back until your grow is over.

The ph pen is only used to check for major ph issues in which you will do a complete res change with fresh nutrients and then wait.

Can you please start a help thread so we stop clogging this one up.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Urbanrdwc I have moved all our posts to a new thread for you. If you would like the titled edited just message me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom