Rdwc.... Tips For Success?

• Thread starter Ksell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ksell

Ksell

I've had bug issues before and yeah holy fuck those bastards multiply in seconds. Like right before your eyes. Ive treated with azamax . I saw some weird maybe root aphids in the single stand alone bucket. I used (reluctantly) an insect spray from walmart for use on flowers n veggies. Killed em FAST and didn't effect the roots or health any. Thank f ing god

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I've had bug issues before and yeah holy fuck those bastards multiply in seconds. Like right before your eyes. Ive treated with azamax . I saw some weird maybe root aphids in the single stand alone bucket. I used (reluctantly) an insect spray from walmart for use on flowers n veggies. Killed em FAST and didn't effect the roots or health any. Thank f ing god
Its the residue that them chems leave behind that sucks... Sometimes if its to late in flower it will ruin the taste in the end...

Ksell

Ksell

Update. Everything is going swell! Had one hickup in my rdwc system. Heard roots excel. Kills pythium and also prevents. So I used my sample and wow. Roots clogged the damn 1 1/2 PVC so I opened the buckets and have the roots kept in a 6"net pot inside the bucket. Works fine. I don't hear the pump wheezing air. Yikes! Feed your hearts out!

IMG 20170608 223748
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They look to be week 4 ish don't ya think?
trim the roots every couple weeks to keep them from clogging, it will promote branching in the roots. The roots will soon grow into a block shape of the bucket, and wont clog the lines, but it takes a lil manicuring in the mean time.
Just hold the net pot up and trim the scragglers at least..

They look pretty good. would of guessed week 3 or so

Ksell

Ksell

Yeah since my light was being finicky from that cheap timer. They didn't go right into that frenzied stretch, took like 3 weeks to see the hairs. But it's good now. I'm just using the plagron a,b green sensation. H202 has been added to my schedule now. Pearly whites roots. too bad I prolly started GS a little early.from that issue. Shits expensive. But they look happy, we'll see. Only time can tell.

Ksell

Ksell

Off topic, but that chem cookies looks just freaking delightful. 200 bux is kinda pricey though. Think it's worth it?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah since my light was being finicky from that cheap timer. They didn't go right into that frenzied stretch, took like 3 weeks to see the hairs. But it's good now. I'm just using the plagron a,b green sensation. H202 has been added to my schedule now. Pearly whites roots. too bad I prolly started GS a little early.from that issue. Shits expensive. But they look happy, we'll see. Only time can tell.
your using roots accelerator and h202??????? The h202 will kill all bennies, so imo your just wasting the root accelerator... U should do some research on that today.. Well im off to work!

Ksell

Ksell

I should have been more specific sorry. I used roots excel last week. So this week I used h202 since my water temps will be a bit high. The roots are looking great. I don't use them together.

Ksell

Ksell

I've got some bloom khaos from garden of the gods . If you're not familiar, it's a calcium facilitator increasing the uptake and use of calcium by they say up to 5x. I've seen the shit cause rapid growth in veg. I was wondering if you have any experience with this stuff. I've got Herculan harvest to use as well, they say to double dose that stuff when you use BK. Think I should give it a go with this nutrient change and if I see any calcium deficiency ie spotting add more herc? Just curious if you think this would benefit me greatly enough for the risks in using it? I got a bunch for free.

Ksell

Ksell

My wife is in Colorado this week, bringing me back some goodies. Sour diesel pollen , bubba Kush fem and chem sour d fem. Omg can't wait

Temp0
Ksell

Ksell

Got my water chiller installed, temp set to 64. My problems should be over as far as root issues. Pics to come.

Ksell

Ksell

Had a couple issues, the damn duct popped off the account and blew hot ass air in their for at least a couple hours, most of the plants were good, a couple spots on the back pineapple chunks, shit happens drive on, they're still okay. Was thinking of using humboldts Sonic bloom this week over GS. I'm getting some spotting on the leaves of one plant. I believe it looks like either potassium def or calcium def. It shouldn't be calcium def as I'm using tap water with ppm like 4-500. I don't use a calmag though. I do run hercleun harvest .

IMG 20170624 161128
IMG 20170624 161158
IMG 20170625 225633
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

To clear up the pump thing. That pic doesn't show the hose coming out of the top of that lid via rubber grommet. Leading into the main control res. So nova huh, in dwc? What was your yield like as far as per the strain you used.
Nova will produce monsters. You wouldn't believe the numbers if I told you lol. 400g+ Dinafem critjack one plant. That was with fn boom start to finish with a couple gh additives. Im Dwc. Just shake the shit out of it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Had a couple issues, the damn duct popped off the account and blew hot ass air in their for at least a couple hours, most of the plants were good, a couple spots on the back pineapple chunks, shit happens drive on, they're still okay. Was thinking of using humboldts Sonic bloom this week over GS. I'm getting some spotting on the leaves of one plant. I believe it looks like either potassium def or calcium def. It shouldn't be calcium def as I'm using tap water with ppm like 4-500. I don't use a calmag though. I do run hercleun harvest .
Bro I think I got some real bad news for you.... Do you have a scope? Tear off a leaf and put it under the scope.. Take the worst leaf you can find. Also look and see if you can see any webbing? I dont want to scare you but I think it might be either spider mites, or thrips...
The only way to be sure, is to put it under the scope...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nova will produce monsters. You wouldn't believe the numbers if I told you lol. 400g+ Dinafem critjack one plant. That was with fn boom start to finish with a couple gh additives. Im Dwc. Just shake the shit out of it.
Sure will, esp when you use the other products in their feed charts..

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Damn idk how I didn't see that earlier. That shit scary...

Ksell

Ksell

Yes there are small Webb's on that one, what can I do to kill them off quickly with as little damage as possible to them.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Got my water chiller installed, temp set to 64. My problems should be over as far as root issues. Pics to come.

if it were that easy we'd all still be running mpb's.

good luck with that infestation. you're going to be busy.

Ksell

Ksell

I just defoliated like a madman. I'm going to try this habanero pepper spray I read about. I'm just hesitant to spray , anything, on my flowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom