Re-Re-Re-intro

• Thread starter Muddy Paws
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Muddy Paws

Hi Farmers!!!

I've been around the scene for a while and I've had an account here for a bit, but never did a proper intro :icon_dizzy:

I'm pretty much a strict dirt grower and I've recently moved up to Washington State, in fact, there's a massive volcano right -------> over there. Awesome!!!

I'm looking forward to growing along with some of you fine people! (I see quite a few that I know already :D )

Any questions, feel free to axe me, I'm a stranger to noone, but I'm stranger than most! :damnhippie:

EDIT: Added some pix from my last grow; mostly BombBPs Misty Moonshine and Lifesaver x Moonshine

Re re re intro
Mistmoonshinejpg
Re re re intro 3
Re re re intro 4
Re re re intro 5
S

Swerve

hey man welcome back so to speak.. now get posting some killer knowledge

The Joker

The Joker

Nice buds...looks like ya got some skills and good genetics to boot!

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm Muddy Paws!.....Those are some awesome pics bro...Keep up the great work!...~ogr

M

Muddy Paws

F

fuzzy

Hey MP, Hows it going>Nice pics there bro.Keep up the green work. peace,fuzzy:damnhippie:

S

Snookster

MP! Good to see you here dude! Watch out for that LAVA bro!! heheh....:smiley_joint:

dlovejah

dlovejah

Ahoy Muddy.. Good to see you brother...d:damnhippie: Hey Im glad you made it to the Northwest!!!:420:

M

Muddy Paws

Hey MP, Hows it going>Nice pics there bro.Keep up the green work. peace,fuzzy:damnhippie:
Thanks Fuzzy, nice to meet you man!

MP! Good to see you here dude! Watch out for that LAVA bro!! heheh....:smiley_joint:
SNOOKSTER!!! What's up bruddah! It's not the Lava, so much as the big BOOM..I heard the volcanoes here blow up..not so much of the liquid hot magma...*pinky to corner of mouth*

Ahoy Muddy.. Good to see you brother...d:damnhippie: Hey Im glad you made it to the Northwest!!!:420:

Me too DLovejah! I'm as happy up here as I was as a kid in Colorado..I love this place so far and I don't think that's gonna change :D

Ask BombBud..they have crappy winters in Kentucky too...lol

Great to see you too, m8..let's get growin!

R

ReelBusy1

Hi Farmers!!!

I've been around the scene for a while and I've had an account here for a bit, but never did a proper intro :icon_dizzy:

I'm pretty much a strict dirt grower and I've recently moved up to Washington State, in fact, there's a massive volcano right -------> over there. Awesome!!!

I'm looking forward to growing along with some of you fine people! (I see quite a few that I know already :D )

Any questions, feel free to axe me, I'm a stranger to noone, but I'm stranger than most! :damnhippie:

EDIT: Added some pix from my last grow; mostly BombBPs Misty Moonshine and Lifesaver x Moonshine

Welcome Back to the Farm!
Sweet Pics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom