RE under the scope (for medi)

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
click80

click80

SM90 is a systemic product and should not be used on a regular basis.

Also, you can duplicate the "magic" results of RE with just about any root product or anything containing IBA - NAA and Vitamin B-1 in a water soluble form......way cheaper!

I really do respect my patients not getting things that are in contention as to safety...I found the following about one of the SM90 ingredients. I was surprised to see that it is systemic, although when it comes to plant uptake i am definitely finding out that the more i know, the more ignorant i realize i have been in regards to nutrients...so is the Triethanolamine dangerous?

Detergents
Only detergents can be safely and legally disposed of down the drain without prior treatment. With the exception of triethanolamine, sewage plants are designed to accommodate this waste. Triethanolamine should be disposed of as the waste solvents are. Do not collect this material in a metal can if it has been mixed with water.

As for the pic of the UC roots...I just went to a friends house to check out his UC, and i am just stating a fact here, his roots were as big, if not bigger (damn that sounds bad) and he had to trim them twice in 6 weeks, his nugs are enormous, hard as a rock, and...well just beautiful in their gumminess...he got the clones from me, they are BBCheese, and i never got the results he is getting and i have CO2. But anyway, he uses this Bountea stuff that you brew in a bucket..you can buy it as a kit? I think i know what he is talking about, my local store sorta has it in a corner, with dust on it, behind the really pretty AN bottles...haha..

but seriously, his grow in UC is simply beautiful. Lush greenery, full leaves from top to bottom, no epinasty, thicker leaves than i have ever had, and i thnk i do a pretty good job with the BBC, I average .75gm/watt...and he is running 50% genhydro 3 part and this Bountea stuff...the roots look like waxy spaghetti, you could rescue fuckning Rapunzel with 'em.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I really do respect my patients not getting things that are in contention as to safety...I found the following about one of the SM90 ingredients. I was surprised to see that it is systemic, although when it comes to plant uptake i am definitely finding out that the more i know, the more ignorant i realize i have been in regards to nutrients...so is the Triethanolamine dangerous?

Detergents
Only detergents can be safely and legally disposed of down the drain without prior treatment. With the exception of triethanolamine, sewage plants are designed to accommodate this waste. Triethanolamine should be disposed of as the waste solvents are. Do not collect this material in a metal can if it has been mixed with water.

Thats taken from how to dispose of the pure chemical or when it is mixed with water. Thats just about what can be put down the drain.

Found this:

5.5 Evaluation
There is inadequate evidence in humans for the carcinogenicity of triethanolamine.
There is inadequate evidence in experimental animals for the carcinogenicity of
triethanolamine.

Overall evaluation
Triethanolamine is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).

http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/htdocs/LT_rpts/tr449.pdf

or this

TEA is not metabolized in the liver or incorporated into phospholipids. TEA, however, is readily eliminated in urine. Repeated oral administration to rats (7 d/wk, 24 wk) at dose levels up to and including 1600 mg kg-1 d-1 produced histopathological changes restricted to kidney and liver. Lesions in the liver consisted of cloudy swelling and occasional fatty changes, while cloudy swelling of the convoluted tubules and loop of Henle were observed in kidneys. Chronic administration (2 yr) of TEA in drinking water (0, 1%, or 2% w/v; 525 and 1100 mg kg-1 d-1 in males and 910 and 1970 mg kg-1 d-1 in females) depressed body and kidney weights in F-344 rats. Histopathological findings consisted of an "acceleration of so-called chronic nephropathy" commonly found in the kidneys of aging F-344 rats. In B6C3F1 mice, chronic administration of TEA in drinking water (0, 1%, or 2%) produced no significant change in terminal body weights between treated and control animals or gross pathological changes. TEA was not considered to be carcinogenic. Systemic effects in rats chronically administered TEA dermally (0, 32, 64, or 125 mg kg-1 d-1 in males; 0, 63, 125, or 250 mg kg-1 d-1 in females) 5 d/wk for 2 yr were primarily limited to hyperplasia of renal tubular epithelium and small microscopic adenomas. In a companion mouse dermal study, the most significant change was associated with nonneoplastic changes in livers of male mice consistent with chronic bacterial hepatitis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8956558

Stuff like Imid is real nasty for your body. Dont see this one as much.

BTW this should be taken to another topic if it goes any further.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Funny, you try to post your findings to help others and instead of thanks you get this dikhead like chemchris who seems to be pissed at ME for some reason that SM90 is a systemic product...that or he is just pissed because he did not know what a systemic product was maybe?? I dont know.....whatever the reason......thanks for reminding me why I do not post information in public forums.....is because of dikheads like you buddy.....great job! You win!

I just wonder how many other knowledgable people he has run off due to his IGNORANCE!!! Also never seen someone so damn proud of being STUPID!!!

Peace!

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

tHE FUNNY THING IS .......STUFF WORKS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ROOT PRODUCT PERIOD......WHY WOULD h&g'S BOOTH AT EVERY TRADE SHOW GET TOTALLY MOBBED WITH A LINE OUT THE DOOR FOR FREE ROOTS? .....h&g IS TAKIN OVER....YOU CAN'T STOP IT.....bUT i AM SURE THEY ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR FREE PUBLICITY.... GOOD OR BAD....wHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER ROOT STIMS?......OH.....CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAMES?......WHO MAKES EM?......eXACTLY........NO ONE CARES CAUSE THEY ARE INFERIOR.....I understand that you guys wanna know exactly what is in RE....but......just try a few drops in a cup of water with some freshly rooted clones and then a tray without....side by side.....the difference is amazing......isn't that enough proof? Who cares how it works as long as it works....Not tryin to argue or prove anyone wrong but...i mean......the stuff rocks......I am no scientist but the difference between clones with 2" roots and ones with 2' roots are obvious....I don't need a scope to see that:banana1sv6: check these pics.....Roots excel in a UC system...Proof in the puddin

http://i.invalid.com/cVXDR.jpg

Worst argument I have ever heard:bow:fighting0085:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
dude dickhead has a c in it. Get back to your 28 years of design and use of RDWC systems and being a wiki and google scientist. No ones mad bro. High as shit but not mad ;). Still didnt post up a link.

dextr0

dextr0

Ya fools crazy! lol. Ya know tha rule, blaze a blunt and chill....

This thread was really about a response to medi, they shared results. They aint even have to do that, but they did.

I personally find it interesting because, I did found it silly that on another thread they didnt just go to the web site and look info up. In a direct response one of the spokes person (Imma call him that since he posted on the main site; check it out) said that there was life in the bottle. Its important to organic people, not everyone but some.

From not doing the research like medi did I made myself a lair. I dont know about anyone else but I appreciate the correction.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

tHE FUNNY THING IS .......STUFF WORKS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ROOT PRODUCT PERIOD......WHY WOULD h&g'S BOOTH AT EVERY TRADE SHOW GET TOTALLY MOBBED WITH A LINE OUT THE DOOR FOR FREE ROOTS? .....h&g IS TAKIN OVER....YOU CAN'T STOP IT.....bUT i AM SURE THEY ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR FREE PUBLICITY.... GOOD OR BAD....wHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER ROOT STIMS?......OH.....CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAMES?......WHO MAKES EM?......eXACTLY........NO ONE CARES CAUSE THEY ARE INFERIOR.....I understand that you guys wanna know exactly what is in RE....but......just try a few drops in a cup of water with some freshly rooted clones and then a tray without....side by side.....the difference is amazing......isn't that enough proof? Who cares how it works as long as it works....Not tryin to argue or prove anyone wrong but...i mean......the stuff rocks......I am no scientist but the difference between clones with 2" roots and ones with 2' roots are obvious....I don't need a scope to see that:banana1sv6: check these pics.....Roots excel in a UC system...Proof in the puddin

those roots look disgusting.... I'm sorry your back, your misinformation is harmful to everyone.

Pics are at 10 days of veg w/ nothing but base nutes, H2O2, cal-mag and epsom...

Rooting1
Rooting3
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

wonder:wondering how much RE costs in comparison to h2o2 per dose..
its like 30.00$ for a gallon of h2o2 .. how much a gallon of RE would be? :giggle

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
DS,

Can you elaborate on the epsom? Is it straight off the drug store shelf, like the kind that comes in a carton?

click80

click80

those roots look disgusting.... I'm sorry your back, your misinformation is harmful to everyone.

Pics are at 10 days of veg w/ nothing but base nutes, H2O2, cal-mag and epsom...

That is what my boys look like...that is what I want...every grow my roots get better and so does my yield, I guess there is something to the canopy/yield to root mass ratio.

I might be giving that bountea shit a try, by boy is using it and his roots look just like yours in the picture DS...I think he might use epson salts also come to think of it.

thanks for the pics...inspiration...lol

M

MediMary

Looks like a humco bucket system :giggle
I am sold though, you talked me back into being a RE user with those amazing roots, your right the proof is in the pudding.. are u doing damage control, cause that pic doesn't do a whole lot for your argument:giggle

seriously though I heard there is a "video" floating around of the stuff "coming to life" just post that shit up ... I have heard back from a couple H&G cats about that supposed videdo, but they can't seem to get me a copy of the video, or upload it..lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
its amusing they would claim there is anything alive in there since as soon as you added it to the other hG products they would kill the snot out of it

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
WTF is up with this thread right here, and the thread specifically on roots right above this one. This thread says its bullshit, that one says its THE shit.

I think JK has it down with the fulvic and aminos couples with IBA.

IBA is cheap as fuck and will root the shit out of plants. Plus, you cant really over due it.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Just came across this video and wondered what you all make of it. I guess this is when the RE first came out and they gave out samples. It's interesting to note that the sample is in a glass dripper bottle, not the metal canister. Enjoy.

http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=183753884

click80

click80

Just came across this video and wondered what you all make of it. I guess this is when the RE first came out and they gave out samples. It's interesting to note that the sample is in a glass dripper bottle, not the metal canister. Enjoy.

http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=183753884

I think that i can get roots in 7 days with rapid rooters, not bumps, but roots out the side of usually 40 out of 50 rrooters in 7 days, All 50 in ten days.So that doesn't say much, imo, for either product. I do not use anything but Thrive from technaflora and of course gel, but I think the tea system i got will replace the Thrive with the same results. I think the enzymes and bacteria just keep the cutting very clean and stimulated, plus all that other good shit that is in kelp products.

I cannot believe i am the only person able to get results like that with RRooters? Anyone Else?

And also I seem to remember that RE is for after roots are established...and last thought is....That guy in the video is really stoned...props to him..cute little cloner too btw.

M

MediMary

I love this thread :)
:D

I wonder what they changed in the aquashield formula when they had the labeling issues and changed the name from hydroguard.

those are some cute little cloners .. hehehe

MARTA

MARTA

I think that i can get roots in 7 days with rapid rooters, not bumps, but roots out the side of usually 40 out of 50 rrooters in 7 days, All 50 in ten days.So that doesn't say much, imo, for either product. I do not use anything but Thrive from technaflora and of course gel, but I think the tea system i got will replace the Thrive with the same results. I think the enzymes and bacteria just keep the cutting very clean and stimulated, plus all that other good shit that is in kelp products.

I cannot believe i am the only person able to get results like that with RRooters? Anyone Else?

And also I seem to remember that RE is for after roots are established...and last thought is....That guy in the video is really stoned...props to him..cute little cloner too btw.

I'm right here with you...

Roots in 7-10 days in all 50 Rapid Rooters using gel only.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good MM?

Good stuff Marta & click80

Yeah I was under the impression that RE was for after roots as well. I have been tinkering with GH's Rapid Start "rooting enhancer". Seems to work so far. I alternate it with Great White, @ 1ml/G. Still haven't done a side by side with and without. Anyone else using RSR? Thoughts on the product? I was told it was GH's attempt at RE at a much better price. Not sure about that though, but it is low in cost.

Posted info:
Rapidstart enhances your growing experience by delivering a powerful blend of premium plant extracts, amino acids, and nutrients generating explosive root growth. Using Rapidstart stimulates prolific root branching and development of fine root hairs that increase nutrient uptake and grow healthier, whiter roots. Using Rapidstart will make your plants explode! Use during the entire growing cycle in all types of growing media, including coco. Rapidstart, strong finish; bigger is always better!

Sorry if I'm steering the topic off, not my intentions.

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom