re veggin

• Thread starter BongToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BongToker

what up farmers quick question for all you guys, i have a dank stinky frosty corleon this round that i just had to hold back as a keeper.. she was about 4 weeks in, so whats going to happen to all the nugget im seeing now that she has started to re vegg??

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

New shoots will grow out of the nuggs,and the buds will eventually die off,dry up!!

J

Jalisco Kid

Why not take cuts off her to clone and continue to flower. I have taken cuts at 9 weeks of a 10 week strain numerous times. JK

true grit

true grit

Nice to hear JK, do you leave the budsite on until new growth starts? I need to do something with a plant in flower now and am looking at re-veg options. Shes only at week 7 of 10 though...

P

paulycali

Yes leave the bud on! They will disappear shortly. Do what you normaly would do with any other clones. Like topping removing branches ect

Its all good in the neighborhood!!!!

B

BongToker

dam, i should of made this thread before i already reveggd, well thanks for the advise and chiming in JK now i know what to do with the future with the flame phenos i come across.. guess i just got be patient now and watch that fire nug i could have been smoking in a month dry up and die.. thanks for the words buddies

J

Jalisco Kid

Nice to hear JK, do you leave the budsite on until new growth starts? I need to do something with a plant in flower now and am looking at re-veg options. Shes only at week 7 of 10 though...

I am talking about cutting a bud at 9 weeks and throwing it in a bubbler. Takes about 4-6 weeks. I have had some plants from my pollen chucking that were not that impressive and did not bother taking cuts. Then the last few weeks the go from the ugly duckling to a fine smelling impressive lady.
I do this in case the reveg does not take. JK

Rushoe

Rushoe

shit 7 weeks in of a 10 weeker that's sick I took some cuts off my c99 about two weeks in flower and I was thinking it was going slower cuz it was in flower already but she rooted up real nice for me just took a lil longer....

F

farmerjohn

A lot of farmers use this method of cloning, that is, wait until @ least a few weeks into flowering before taking cuttings. The ladies that show the best traits that we don't see in vegging, can be targeted.

Top Bottom