Re Vegging A Cannabis Plant...

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I have a plant that I am about to harvest and it is different from the other Master Kush plants... Its buds are totally white and the crystals after I touched the bud felt like grit in my hand... I rolled a joint and I rubbed it around one of the buds took a few tokes and woooooo weee!!!! It was like I added a little shatter to the joint...lol Has anyone re vegged a plant?

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I did see one video on the tube ... I am going to try it...right now....lol I think I have tapped into a demonic phenome ...lol

germinator

germinator

Take of your goods.....Trim it back but leave some leaf and small bud.kinda bonsai ish......add small amount of your nitrogen (veg) nute once a week for month. Plenty of tlc ....You should be good.
Good luck n best vibes

germinator

germinator

I have a plant that I am about to harvest and it is different from the other Master Kush plants... Its buds are totally white and the crystals after I touched the bud felt like grit in my hand... I rolled a joint and I rubbed it around one of the buds took a few tokes and woooooo weee!!!! It was like I added a little shatter to the joint...lol Has anyone re vegged a plant?

FYI.......took me six years to get the info you just received within 4hrs.
Nice......farm team.

H

happy b

Done a fair few times.heres what i do...leave on about 1/4 -1/3 of the buds and leaves on at the bottom of the plant at harvest making sure to leave on as many decent leaves as possible and feed it a half strenghth of grow nutes and put it back into a 24 hour light schedule.after about 3/4 weeks (sometimes more sometimes less depending on strain)the buds will elongate and ñew shoots of fresh green growth will start to sprout out the buds in all directions.once the plant starts throwing new shoots repot it into a bigger pot with some fresh soil or whatever medium u use or if a bigger pot is inconvenient then do as toaster says and trim the root ball and add fresh soil and bingo.just let it grow and take cuts or flower it when its at the desired size.the yeild is SLIGHTLY less but quality is exact same.some strains reveg easier than others.for example chem genetics seem to start to reveg after 2weeks after being put under a veg light cycle.this is my experience with reveg/rejuvination anyway
heres a wee snap of a liberty haze that started to reveg after 2 weeks Of 24 hrz light from harvest
20150510 202832
let us know how you get on

Toaster79

Toaster79

Here's what I got. Took a clone in veg, once rooted put in flower, changed my mind after 2 weeks and reveged it under 18W cfl on my kitchen counter

December 14 2014

20141214 181858

Put her in my grow box:
January 28 2015:

20150128 130148

February 6:

20150210 233153

May 18, 28 days in flower:

20150518 124224

It's not exactly the same as reveging a finished plant, but that's the next step with her before i retire her. Also took loads of clones off this plant and moving her in and out of the grow space messimg with her light cycle.and light intensity big time. She just doesn't mind.

+++++Vibes

Keep it green

Latest posts

Top Bottom