Re vegging a plant that was hermie

• Thread starter CF89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF89

CF89

Ok I grew a plant from April to July. It went great till I broke a main branch and turned it hermie. I was able to finish it before any major seeds or nanners grew.

I chopped 95% of the buds and stems off and tossed it back in the veg tent with the second round of plants.

it’s re vegged and is now 6-7 weeks into flower and I just remembered..... it was hermie-ing on me when I chopped it down in July.

So. What am I going to get from it? It looks fine so far.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Sounds like the last time it hermed from stress so just be gentle with her this time! 👍She might be genetically predisposed to want to herm at the slightest stress or she might not...? 🤔

Last edited:
linde

linde

You might get one kick ass harvest. The best weed I've ever grown has always had light hermie tendancies. Look at a lot of the Chemdawgs and Og kushes...Hell some of the best strains ever Columbian gold, Panama red and Thai stick was always hermie. The old Xmas tree bud of the 80s always self pollinated itself. Why so many people on this site are so deathly afraid of hermies is beyond me???

CF89

CF89

I think hermie suck because I think smoking seedy bud is lame. Plus doesn’t the plant put more energy into growing those lame ass, unfeminized, hermie seeds than it does bud/trichomes? That’s not what anyone wants is it?

the GDP in question here. The one that half hermied, shows a few little green unformed, baby seed shell thingies when the April-July crop is chopped up. I don’t like that. I suppose if you’re making a concentrate or hash it’s fine. But smoking stems, pistils, fan leaves, and especially seeds is gross IMO.

im a snob I guess and wanna smoke just the trichomes head. Actually just the oil in the trichomes head 🤤. The rest is just extra bs. ESPECIALLY unformed seeds. I like my oils and hashes, or even better: oils made from hashes.

CF89

CF89

Funny I mention this because I looked at it today and thought I seen a nanner!!!

but maybe it’s just a weird yellow leaf. Only on one branch. I’ll be keeping a close eye on it.

DFA6C0AC 8C96 457A 9E5A EB77EA0B592A
3327CA25 73C8 48B2 B536 4CFAA514038A
CF89

CF89

I don’t think it is. If you look at the first 2mm of the fan leaf tip... it looks like that. Just super yellow though.

RR1

RR1

Damn maybe that is. It’s the exact same. Just one branch too
Sorry, I personally would not even play with it, unless maybe if it was alone, and I had time, effort, and energy to put into it. Rather spend my effort on plants i'm a little more sure about. For what it's worth.
RR1

Top Bottom