Re-vegging question

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

The cuttings were taken 10 days into flip the clones rooted very well and have been vegging under a 600 hps on a 18/6 light schedule using a tweaked lucas formula for about 3 weeks but I still have some leafs twisting from the revegg but all the new growth is stating to look like normal growth I guess my question is how much longer do I have to veg for them to fully be back in vegg mode and no longer revegging and will this effect my harvest at all?????

MY plan was to rock the chem ds out for 6 weeks veg under the 600 and flower under 1000 hps so maybe I might have to vegg a bit longer or maybe consider using the grow form gh in my mix....My plants look fucken great nothing wrong with them just the lil bit of leaf curl on a few branches ... How long does a plant have to revegg in order for it to produce like a normal one???This is my second run with the D and and trying not to make any errors and was wondering if I was better off making some new clones and starting over again ???????

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
anytime i reveg i keep my light cycle on 24 hours so the plant has no confusion. if your new growth is coming out straight then its revegged.

T

theTinker

I revegged two girls 3 weeks ago. They took approx 10-14 days before i started to see normal growth and no further growth on bud. I kept them in 24 hour cycle to drive home the point!

Rushoe

Rushoe

anytime i reveg i keep my light cycle on 24 hours so the plant has no confusion. if your new growth is coming out straight then its revegged.

Thanx bro thats what I needed to hear I should be fine then and will go ahead as planed to flip in a few weeks.Just up potted last night they are thriving ....My fucken ph pen took a dump on my so I am gonna try to get a new one asap.I will be back with some pics to start my new log.

Latest posts

Top Bottom