re veging plant?

• Thread starter mdTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdTHC420

hey all,
so ive never messed with reveging a plant after harverst but my shaman was throw in and remaining ones were killed by tallentless ass who shall remain nameless. anyways, so im looking for any tips or hints to help with a sucessful reveging as i would really hate to lose this strain.

thanks much

G

ganjherbsmoke

you could and itl take you about 5 6 weeks to get her to start veggin normal and it will most likely have hermie probs a few generations down the line

or u could just find it again man the purple shaman or shaman is def around these parts itl prob take you way less than 6 weeks to source it haha

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I have revegged many plants its easy. I used to just plant a lot of bagseed grow it outside and a in the fall reveg my favorite 1 or 2. I just leave a fair amount of health stuff at tge bottom and put them off to the side in the veg room. It takes awhile to come back but every one Ive tried worked. Some people say that revegging is bad. I think it even says something about this in the original growers guide. I have not found this to be true but I have seen them foxtail after reveg. Never getting back to original.

Toker Ace

Toker Ace

Reveged plant

Here is a before/after of my favorite of four outdoor plants. My reveg also went from dirt to hydro so I think that takes longer.
Copy_of_11-4-2010_004.jpg
10-26-2010_006.jpg

This shot of the root system shows the thick dirt roots. These are all gone. They died gradually and I kept them trimmed of rotting thick roots while the white thin hydro roots took over. The root ball now looks like any hydro root ball.
roots_3.jpg

She went into the flower tent day after christmas. She is packed with crystally buds.
1-4-11_005.jpg

The growth is so dense that at least two harvests will be necessary.
As far as quality goes I believe this run will be as good if not better than her first outdoor run. Seems the trichome density is greater this time.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Toker ace that looks real nice. Revegging is not that tricky. lower water amounts due to less mass of vegetation, it will take a long time. 4 weeks usually sometimes less. Higher N in the food, but again dial it back. As long as you don't overwater, hard to do in hydro, you will succeed.

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom