Konyo

Hey guys!
Ready for harvest?
First time around... gorilla glue autoflower
I think it might be ready

20200909 162324
420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

Better to see in normal lights if possible. Up close with an idea of number of hairs that are brown and white, and are hairs no longer reaching out? Hairs should be pulled back in to budz and tric getting cloudy and almost all hairs brown.

Konyo

Konyo

Better to see in normal lights if possible. Up close with an idea of number of hairs that are brown and white, and are hairs no longer reaching out? Hairs should be pulled back in to budz and tric getting cloudy and almost all hairs brown.

Konyo

Konyo

Thanks for.the reply! And wisdom ^_^

420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

Others can chime in but it looks like you got at least a few weeks to go. How many days into flower cycle are you? How many days into growth?

Get yourself a jewelers loop magnifier (like 12 bucks) to get up close to the trics. You will see them start out glass clear and slowly get cloudy.

Should be at least 70/30 brown/white hairs, and all brown hairs should be pulled back into the nug. I don't even see a single brown hair on that plant, so you could have even another month, if not more, to go before it's time.

Be patient and you will be rewarded

Konyo

Konyo

Others can chime in but it looks like you got at least a few weeks to go. How many days into flower cycle are you? How many days into growth?

Get yourself a jewelers loop magnifier (like 12 bucks) to get up close to the trics. You will see them start out glass clear and slowly get cloudy.

Should be at least 70/30 brown/white hairs, and all brown hairs should be pulled back into the nug. I don't even see a single brown hair on that plant, so you could have even another month, if not more, to go before it's time.

Be patient and you will be rewarded
Its been since 29.06
I put it in 20-4 hours for like 40 days
Then 18-6 hours for like 10 days
12-12 for the past 20 days
But its autoflowering and it should be done within 2 and half to 3 months it says 🤷‍♂️
On my side upclose.. there is alot brown hairs
I have been patient. Im dying to taste em they look scrumptous

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

12-12 for the past 20 days
But its autoflowering and it should be done within 2 and half to 3 months it says 🤷‍♂️
Are you sure that isn't the flower cycle time? Flowering is often 60-90 days. Here's a good page to look at:

Also, don't forget curing time.... (sorry, I feel your pain, been there)

Konyo

Konyo

Are you sure that isn't the flower cycle time? Flowering is often 60-90 days. Here's a good page to look at:

Thats real helpful
Thanks bro!
Yea the wait is a kill
Lol

Konyo

Konyo

And it says 3 month from seed to harvest
But it autoflowers regradless of light i though
So i did the light cycle weird

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

And it says 3 month from seed to harvest
But it autoflowers regradless of light i though
So i did the light cycle weird
Yeah, autos are something else.... I've decided to stop buying them and stick with regular photoperiod plants for a while going forward.

Konyo

Konyo

My next batch is also going to be regular :)
Its not so complicated to turn the light cycle on when its ready

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

I say wait. It’s looking 75% completed. You will see more volume too if you wait it out. From the last pic it look like some trichomes are clear not milky.

Konyo

Konyo

I say wait. It’s looking 75% completed. You will see more volume too if you wait it out. From the last pic it look like some trichomes are clear not milky.
[/QUOTE
In a week or 2 ill send you an updated pic :)
Ill wait it out
Thanks man

Latest posts

Top Bottom