Ready For Harvest? Kens Gdp First Grow.

• Thread starter ChunpoweR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChunpoweR

ChunpoweR

Oh shit didn't know that. Imy getting new trichs stacking daily though so I think it might have to go a little more.

M

MamaBear

Looks great!! How did it go? I grow GDP every year. I find they don't amber quickly. Better to go by the pistils. Once they are all brown and no new white ones, she's about done. I've had plants that sit for another 2 weeks and still not turn much amber. They will continue to amber during dry & cure though. GDP buds will last for a good couple years - and get better as they age. By 2 years old - all trics will be amber and it will be pure heaven. If you can manage to keep any that long!

ChunpoweR

ChunpoweR

Hey mama bear. The plants ended up coming out super duper bomb. I was very pleased with the results. And everything you said about the trichs ended up happening. Definately keeping this strain around.

M

MamaBear

Cool! I always keep this one around. I get a tolerance to it after about a week though (she just won't get me high any more). I switch off to something else for a couple days and right back to my GDP. Just wondering of you get this too?

ChunpoweR

ChunpoweR

Yea I agree. Happens to me on almost all strains. Still can't beat the taste and smell though.

Top Bottom