Ready or a few more days - Advice please.

• Thread starter THCToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Leave longer or ready?

• Longer

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Ready

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
THCToker

THCToker

Hi all, Just a after a bit of advice on if this Amnesia Lemon is ready to be pulled down in the next day or so.. or if I should leave it longer. Currently on Day 60.
Thanks in advance.
Amnesia Lemon Barneys
Ammo1
Ammo2
Ammo3
Ammo4
Ammo5

Ammo6
THCToker

THCToker

Thanks for the replies all, will take advice and give it a few more days... I'm currently using dry organic fertilizer by "living soils" and just giving plain water ph6.8 with ecothrive ( to get rid of the chlorine and chloramine) throughout.. last feed with dry amendments was 2 weeks ago to let the plant use up the stored nutrients in the soil and plant itself... so have been giving it just pure water for the last 2 weeks without the ecothrive to kill of some of some of the microbes and stop them creating food for the plant.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Oh god. You're gonna blow your top off.

Im excited for you, im glad you waited. Thats beautiful

THCToker

THCToker

Thanks guys.. Wish I would have cloned her, have kept a couple branches on as going to try and re-veg her to get a clone for a Mother as don't want to loose this pheno.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Yeah im thinking of taking a cut from my 2 and just putting them in the window sill just because of that.

But you should be able to reveg that, will take quite a while obviously. Report back when its cured

Top Bottom