Any opinions of if ready or close ?

Ready or estimated
Ready or estimated 2
Ready or estimated 3
Monster762

Monster762

First outdoor grow. Tris are cloudy.
Any opinions of if ready or close ?
Couple of pics aren’t coming up but top pic is not there. Couple weeks. Outdoors maybe longer. How cold it getting? Here people run em til around first real frost outside.

Monster762

Monster762

Couple of pics aren’t coming up but top pic is not there. Couple weeks. Outdoors maybe longer. How cold it getting? Here people run em til around first real frost outside.
All of your pistils are white still. They should start changing to reddish brown then you’ll be a bit closer. Make sure they get good sunlight and feeds now is stacking time.

Monster762

Monster762

Temps. Ok. Yeah you’re in peak growth time. Not really finishing yet. Don’t rush it. How long been flowers on there? And do you know the strain. ?

Monster762

Monster762

Much better pic. But yeah you’re not there yet. You are clouding up though. In a pot or actually in ground? Keep 2 weeks for clean water only at end. In ground I think they say flush isn’t really possible. But I’d still keep to clean water only at end.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Every trichome looks cloudy if you use flash, they sparkle under intense light. It doesnt look ready yet.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I have no idea the strain, any ideas ?
It's been flowering about 7to8 weeks
It has to be something real special to be identified just by it looks. Even then it can only be identified as having that special trait and no one can give strain names or the whole lineage.

Monster762

Monster762

I have no idea the strain, any ideas ?
It's been flowering about 7to8 weeks
If it’s sativa dominant 10 weeks is about a minimum flower time. Outdoors obviously nature controls that. I got one (sativa dom) indoor about 3-4 feet but I’m expecting 11 weeks or so. She does stack nice though.

Monster762

Monster762

Guard dogs
Yeah. Can’t risk dogs eating them. They actually do cover good though. At first the mothball is overpowering but lays back after a couple days. Then when it rains plant stinks more but the moth balls seem to kick in stronger in rain too. I think the rain just stops the smell from spreading out. They have em in bags too if you could hang em somewhere up high. Plus bugs don’t like em. Just don’t let the smell Saturate the plant. Make sure it can breathe.

M

Mrbignco

Yeah. Can’t risk dogs eating them. They actually do cover good though. At first the mothball is overpowering but lays back after a couple days. Then when it rains plant stinks more but the moth balls seem to kick in stronger in rain too. I think the rain just stops the smell from spreading out. They have em in bags too if you could hang em somewhere up high. Plus bugs don’t like em. Just don’t let the smell Saturate the plant. Make sure it can breathe.

Top Bottom