Ready to harvest very soon?

• Thread starter JuicyJCANT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JuicyJCANT

I would like to let these go another week or so but the leaves start yellowing a couple days ago and seem to be spreading not so slowly. Only one fan leave on each cola has started turning so far, so likely do have another week at least, but curious about some other opinions.

Ready to harvest very soon
Ready to harvest very soon 2
Ready to harvest very soon 3
Ready to harvest very soon 4
Ready to harvest very soon 5
Ready to harvest very soon 6
Ready to harvest very soon 7
Ready to harvest very soon 8
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I would like to let these go another week or so but the leaves start yellowing a couple days ago and seem to be spreading not so slowly. Only one fan leave on each cola has started turning so far, so likely do have another week at least, but curious about some other opinions.
that’s not a fade..
could be a couple things..
just from looks and no info, i’d say definitely over feeding..
looks like a sativa? sativa likes small amount of food compared to indica..
think of it this way, the shorter flowering time, more likely a heavy feeder, a long flowering time, more likely a light feeder..
what you growing in, feeding and how much?
what kind of light?

J

JuicyJCANT

that’s not a fade..
could be a couple things..
just from looks and no info, i’d say definitely over feeding..
looks like a sativa? sativa likes small amount of food compared to indica..
think of it this way, the shorter flowering time, more likely a heavy feeder, a long flowering time, more likely a light feeder..
what you growing in, feeding and how much?
what kind of light?
Last time i fed it was probably 3-4 weeks ago with a tiny bowl of homemade bonemeal that i sprinkled on top of the soil. Other than that I use miracle grow potting soil with some egg shells i mixed in. Been keeping my first grow very bare bones not adding any real cannabis feed, seeing what i can get with little to no additives. 4x4 indoor grow tent, pot with drainage holes.

Thanks for the insight with flowering times and appetite. Also using a spider farm SF1000 LED Full spectrum light. Haven't had any yellowing until now. The plant has been growing since march and been flowering for probably about 1.5 months.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Last time i fed it was probably 3-4 weeks ago with a tiny bowl of homemade bonemeal that i sprinkled on top of the soil. Other than that I use miracle grow potting soil with some egg shells i mixed in. Been keeping my first grow very bare bones not adding any real cannabis feed, seeing what i can get with little to no additives. 4x4 indoor grow tent, pot with drainage holes.

Thanks for the insight with flowering times and appetite. Also using a spider farm SF1000 LED Full spectrum light. Haven't had any yellowing until now. The plant has been growing since march and been flowering for probably about 1.5 months.
ok,
eggs shells take forever to breakdown and are basically trace elements and calcium, bone meal is basically tiny bit of nitrogen with lots of phosphorus and no potassium..
miracle gro, well most know not to use that with marijuana..
your plant will needs a good dose of potassium added now..

J

JuicyJCANT

ok,
eggs shells take forever to breakdown and are basically trace elements and calcium, bone meal is basically tiny bit of nitrogen with lots of phosphorus and no potassium..
miracle gro, well most know not to use that with marijuana..
your plant will needs a good dose of potassium added now..
What's wrong with miracle gro and what would be an alternative you'd suggest?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What's wrong with miracle gro and what would be an alternative you'd suggest?
we see all kinds of issues with people using miracle gro.. well your trying to be cheap and save money, which i understand..
maybe a bale of pro mix hp or bx etc..
with dry nutrients?..
you would have much better control and still be kinda cheap..
you seem to be doing good i think you defolianted too much and you need to add potassium quickly and something that’s gets to the plants quick.,

J

JuicyJCANT

we see all kinds of issues with people using miracle gro.. well your trying to be cheap and save money, which i understand..
maybe a bale of pro mix hp or bx etc..
with dry nutrients?..
you would have much better control and still be kinda cheap..
you seem to be doing good i think you defolianted too much and you need to add potassium quickly and something that’s gets to the plants quick.,
Not necessarily cheap, just curious what a minimal grow would produce and didn't have much guidance in terms of soil. I'll be looking for a better soil next go around, and probably some food, thanks for the help.
Also yes I trimmed too close to flowering so she's naked but still looking alright🤣
Drying banana peels as I send this and will blend, then water in the powder. Hopefully this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to help me out, I appreciate it!

Top Bottom