Ready To Harvest?

• Thread starter SwizzleStix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

What seamaiden told me and what I now go by is not the trichs or the hairs alone but a combination of 4 things. Fan leaves turning yellow and falling off with sugar leaves starting to turn fall colors, no longer drinking water, and not producing new white pistils (hairs). Trichomes can turn colors for various reasons, heat, stress, genetics etc. If you go by just your trichomes then you might be cutting early.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Right on well I push the kool bloom when the brown hairs pop up. So my leaves usually turn pretty quickly to oh funk mode. A little burn so I never really know if the leaves are naturally turning. From day to day without taking picks I don't know if it's throwing new whites or not.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@SwizzleStix -- check out the thread in my signature line on how to harvest without a loupe. I use a jeweler's loupe when I do scope my plants, but I've grown out some really colorful ladies who left me scratching my head. How do you tell when a deep purple trichome is done? You don't, you have to look to the other clues your lady is giving you. :)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Btw I have a giant collection of vintage swizzle sticks from all over the world, wish I knew someone that collected them..

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I generally intend to flush for 3 days. Not two week before I just chopped a girl down I'm out of meds. So cest le ve

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This is my dilemma have the leaves changed from the nutes or is this natural?
Looks natural to me.
Look naturally beautiful, you are getting close, no more than a few weeks I would say, they still have plenty of fresh white pistils so I dint think they are ready quite yet.
If the buds were *covered* in freshies, I'd agree. But there are just a few, so that suggests to me that she's just pushing out a last few because she can. I think she's close to chop.

Top Bottom