ready to laugh ur ass off?

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ready to laugh ur ass off? new method for propagation

ok so between highdeas and adha i had an epiphany, not one propagation medium we use is 100% steril, so this is what i came up with, it started as a thought i saw on one of jeffadies posts he called the germinator, looked to me like and eyeglass case with paper towels in it.

so i thought why not use and eyeglasses case and a female products panty liner to germinate some beans, because they retain moisture and i have had my share of oops with letting paper towels dry up, well within seconds of that though another one came to me about clones, as if any of you know me from when i first arrived here i was a ez-cloner runnin mofo, done the cubes and plugs, but back to what i am doing, i figured why not use a tampon some clonex and a two liter, tampon being it holds liquids good enough for the active woman, why not a female tryin to grow leggs..........and they are 100% sterile, so i ran out to the lab , whacked a branch off my harlequin, scrapped it cut the water leaves and dipped her in some clonex, then i took a 2 liter bottle poked two 1/8th inch holes across from eachother on the radius of the bottle for it to breath, then filled it up right below those holes with water, dipped the tampon and cut into water to make it swell, and put the tampon in the top of the bottle with the string sitting in the water to wick it to the cut.................... we will see how fast she roots:banana1sv6:

Ready to laugh ur ass off
Ready to laugh ur ass off 2
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
hey its a though lmao i hate my a.d.d and a.d.h.d sometimes i just have to do things

O

Oldschoolhydro

The miss's says dont use the scented ones you might get a yeast infection.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
unscented all day, in theory once the roots bust they should chase the water and the reason i put breathe holes in the bottle was to relieve a lil of the humidity

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

keep it updated lol
i think if it works its gonna be hilarious to see some dudes buying tampons at the store im gonna know what there doing lol!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
mission accomplished!

I am laughing

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>I gotta admit that is some funny shit<<<
:giggle:giggle

gtd:passingjoint:

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
me too........lmao so bad i cant believe i posted this

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
y it always say you are offline god, thought he was open 24/7

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
see prayers do get answered...... lmao
you get a chance to look at the og i posted up or the farnorcal215 nugg shots?

I

IndicacannaJone

Which strain were you smoking? I must get some.

That has to be one of the most fucked up, ghetto, beautifully resourceful things I've seen. :yes

C

chill-dude

It look's a little silly but if it works that will be bad ass!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
it is stupid it is silly and ghetto and all that, but if you need to take cuts and live with girls shit your in luck eh?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The miss's says dont use the scented ones you might get a yeast infection.
Smart lady.

What brand you usin' there, norcal? That's actually a pretty brilliant re-purposing of the cotton pony you got goin' on there. I have a box of 'off brand' tampons that I won't use anymore because they were clearly designed by a man.
:giggle

J

Jsän

you shouldnt be using those things anyway Sea!... many brands have Asbestos in them.. yep. to keep you bleeding longer.

i was thinking of something similar to this. But i was considering using the absorbent material in babies diapers. it is some inert poly- but i cant remember the name atm...

EDIT> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superabsorbent_polymer

Latest posts

Top Bottom