ReadyGro

• Thread starter purpleberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purpleberry

purpleberry

OK who's using readygro. I got a bag to check it out and like how I wont have to mix in perilite with the coco , I guess its ready to grow. I got the moisture formula, I guess theres also one that has even more drainage.

O

omenman

i use ready gro...some of the best stuff i have ever use ..almost like soil...very good transition media ..no mess no cleaning ready to go right out of the bag..fill the pots with the stuff..soak the media then transplant...only water once a day during early starting then twice a day durning flower..lights on and then 6 hours later...

S

Socachi

I'm using the moisture Ready Gro and I water and feed every other day. Had my ph at 6.3 but recently lowered to 6.0 after reading a sticky by Texas Kid and on my next run I'll be flushing the pots prior to transplant after reading a thread by GorHi. We'll see what happens.

S

SmokeMan

Your in for a treat bro, Just watch for PH flucuations but besides that you got it made in the shade. I know you will do good.

T

tree king

what about the aeration version guys anyone using it? i just found out about it and im trying to get away from rockwool cubes after severe overwatering problems

Top Bottom