Readytolearn White Widow Grow & Room Construction

• Thread starter readytolearn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

readytolearn

Sirius - Welcome and thanks man, yeah i may have lol...kinda done it a few times now.

Pork - Welcome...blow it up? i like gettin high lol

Lollipopman - Welcome - and thanks :)

Right, comming up some pictures of the tent in flower

Here i am running a RDWC based on 6 Ladies in a 2mtr Square Tent. To be honest i was blown away by the roots on this system but it was too late to start changing the system for the main room.

I ended up throwing a screen in, just to squash the girls down not as a scrog and it did the job and stopped them streching as much

Picture 049
Picture 069
Picture 070
Picture 074
Picture 085
Picture 122
Picture 124
Picture 125
Picture 126
Picture 130
Picture 131
Picture 154
Picture 155
Picture 182
Picture 183
Work 001 2
Work 001 3
Work 001
Work 002 2
Work 002 3
R

readytolearn

had a problem with the humidity, when the tent was closed it often went up to 74%. This resulted in water droplets forming on the leaves when the lights went out, these then gave me leaf rot so in the end i had to leave the tent door open to stop enclosing the space...still worked but wasnt happy with it..

bit anal i guess lol

R

readytolearn

right, back to the main room.

Nutes are Vitalink A & B

Res Temp is at 19 Degrees
PPM is 1600
Temps with Co2 are at 80 Degrees
Temps at lights off are at 72 Degrees
Humidity is the bain of my life and is roughly at 60% lights on and 52% lights off

The girls are fed from a 220 Litre res

Flower
Flower 2
Flower 3
Flower 4
Flower 5
Flower 6
Flower 7
Flower 8
Flower 10
Flower 11
R

readytolearn

No real problems, i had some fungus gnats in the tent, but sorted that within a week before i had any problems tho

Flower 14
Flower 15
Flower 16
Flower 17
Flower 18
Flower 19
Flower 20
Flower 21
Picture 173
S

supasticky

That's a beautiful sight to see. Your setup looks very good, as far as humidity goes 74% in veg is not the best but if you were to get a small dehumidifier you would be able to bring it right down to about 66-70%. Especially in an enclosed tent.

-Supa

R

readytolearn

Thanks Supa

No need for the dehumidifier tho.

Heres the rub, i was always growing this for the old man and a medical users group. Non was to be sold in anyway, kinda my way for giving somat to those that really needed it.

It took me over six months of hard work to get to this stage (few small grows on the way).

I worked hard and kept my nose clean. Security was paramount and i did everything from never posting on a forum to telling no one. I had one friend as i needed a lift with the box fan, other than that no one knew.

I used one grow shop and often doubled back etc..

after these pics were taken, some twats broke in and stole everything i had. Leaving me with the cops to deal with.

Ready to Learn...hell yeah...you can never ever be TOO paraniod.

Peace to you all except the gits that trample a mans work.

R

Rolln J

Thanks Supa

No need for the dehumidifier tho.

Heres the rub, i was always growing this for the old man and a medical users group. Non was to be sold in anyway, kinda my way for giving somat to those that really needed it.

It took me over six months of hard work to get to this stage (few small grows on the way).

I worked hard and kept my nose clean. Security was paramount and i did everything from never posting on a forum to telling no one. I had one friend as i needed a lift with the box fan, other than that no one knew.

I used one grow shop and often doubled back etc..

after these pics were taken, some twats broke in and stole everything i had. Leaving me with the cops to deal with.

Ready to Learn...hell yeah...you can never ever be TOO paraniod.

Peace to you all except the gits that trample a mans work.

oh fuck - I didnt see that coming - that sux ass bro!

R

readytolearn

J - Neither did i..but shit happens and u bounce back.

to be fair, i am quite a paraniod guy and very careful so i reckon they just dropped lucky or i was a target from the grow shop, eitherway, it wont happen again :)

Anyway, life is too short to be angry, they are scum and must know it themselves..i was careless somewhere and learnt from it...both winners in a losing way lol

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

totally sorry to hear about those fuckers stealing your shit bro.. karma will bite those bastards back in the ass that's for sure!! I bet they are not even gonna use your shit.. well whatever did not get broken in the heist that is.. they were probably nervous as all hell worried about getting shot by an angry farmer coming back.. But best of luck to you and hope everything gets back on track and sooner rather than later.. thanks for the show.. Did they take the plants too??

R

readytolearn

Thanks for posting Blazedahaze, yeah they took the lot. Four fans, three carbon filters, 6 way contactor,2 x 2 way contactors, 8 reflectors with new lamps, fan controller, three thermos, (3 x digital thermos )for heaters) 2 x 2kw heaters, four fans, 2 x cool tubes, 1 x tent, airpump, airstones, PH / ec meter, co2 controller, co2 bottles, 3 x water pumps and a shit load of plants........

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I am sure the plants died on the way to where ever they went.. or were they just about done and ready for chop?? so did they drain all the containers from the plants and took them as a whole?? Just thinking about people doing this kind of shit gets my blood boiling.. they must have been watching.. for a long time.. at least it wasn't the DEA!

R

readytolearn

Oh also took ten ballasts.

They took most plants in the net pots. They wouldn't have made it tho!

They weren't ready and were only two week into flower! It would have been better if they took somat of value instead of fucking up all my work! Hell I would have done a grow for them if they had left me alone! Instead I was left with jack shit!

W

willmoor09

its really cool to see.,.,
great work....

M

muxee

Wow, that sucks! I hope your able to bounce back fairly quickly. Everything was looking so beautiful. Stupid theives!:fighting0087:

S

supasticky

bro...that is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I would go back to that grow shop and give them a piece, but that's just me lol. I've heard of shops doing this and it seems like they knew what you had and planned on what they were doing. You don't just pull up in one truck and throw all that in the back. Man that is exactly why I don't fuck with the grow shop here in my town. I used to, but I always got the vibe that they were not the best people. I'm really sorry to hear about that man and hopefully you'll bounce back.

-Supa

R

readytolearn

Bounced back ;)

went to court, it was thrown out. No conviction or fine!

Top Bottom