Real Cancer medicine (Check This Out!)

• Thread starter GreenIce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenIce

Hello Everyone -

I am new to this site and looking forward to getting to know you all. I am a local Maine Caregiver as well as a patient. Fortunately I have minor medical issues but sadly I have a patient with stage 4 Hodgkin's Terminal (Very Bad Cancer). I am not going to name this guy obviously but want to share some information about the treatment he is getting ready to try.

We are currently making high potency Cannabis oil. Once the oil is prepared about 2-3 hours it is mixed with water to be drank daily or can be put in capsules to swallow. This is new to me but I have been researching this treatment on youtube/google and found nothing but positive information with no negative comments or studies out there. Basically 7 pages on youtube with about 20 videos per page and I can not find one persons video claiming it is BS.....so that alone makes me think maybe this actually works?

Uncertified to date but very promising is the mounting evidence that the cbd's and cbn's with help of the thc chemicals in marijuana actually kill the cancer cells and protect the good cells in your body. It probably sounds crazy if this is the 1st time you've heard this so I am not going to list all kinds of urls to support my post but will post this one to get you started:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rick+simpson&aq=f

Rick Simpson is the guy who made this info public and has actually cured many with this treatment. Skin cancer can be applied directly to the skin with cancer being completely gone in 3-6 weeks. I recommend watching a few video diaries with the skin cancer patients first and watch the progress daily for yourself. Further more this guy, Rick Simpson, gets harassed regularly from both the Canadian Government as well as the pharmaceutical companies (that tells you something right there).

Still scratching your head google this patent#6,630,507 - The US government owns the patent to make cannabis oil....hmmmm??? Wonder what that is all about....maybe because a corp America company like Phizer or Bayer is not allowed to patent a product or process that is recognized as a illegal substance to the Federal government. And no one can patent pend a plant either.

So basically here we go with a trial....this guy has nothing to loose the doctor has already written him off as dead in the next 4-12 months.

I am going to start a journal with details regarding how much buds were used to process oil, size of doses used and how many times each dose is taken. My patient who we will refer to as Jon from this point on gets tests done monthly at his doctors to monitor cancer/tumors in his system so when the results come in I will be posting this info also. Wish us luck and spread the word. We are going with what we can research online so if anyone out there is already using this treatment please post any suggestions/advice..........Thanks In Advance.

Best Regards -
GI

organicness

organicness

Props to you. Looking forward to hearing about the progress.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Best of luck to you, and especially "Jon". If the oil does not work to cure his cancer, it will at the very least improve his quality of life. Be sure to break him in slowly, even if he has a good tolerance to cannabis. An OD of Phoenix Tears Oil, though harmless physically, is not fun. Hope things go well for you! Peace

C

cheyenne

An OD of Phoenix Tears Oil, though harmless physically, is not fun. Hope things go well for you! Peace

Seriously. I OD'd myself on a batch (got it all over my hands and couldnt think of a better way to get it off then licking it) a few months ago. I knew I had a few hours to keep it together, get shit picked up, packed up and put away, home, a big bowl of food and water for the dog, a warning to the roomies, that while i was home, id not be seen for a couple days....it was a serious fucking ride man.....like 36 hours and i was still going UP. I remember at one point a while into it, crawling to the kitchen for a bag of brown sugar to try and bring myself down....it didnt work. I came out of the haze after 3 or 4 days...talk about crippled. I think phoenix tears are pretty legit meds if you start with a legit herb, just be careful with dosage, especially if the patient is new to cannabis. Start w smaller then a grain of rice size dose and work up from that. And remember, well personally speaking anyway from mine and my patients experience that it take 3-4 hours to really start metabolizing into the body. Id not take another dose sooner then 5 hours.

S

SSHZ

Where else would you find a "live" trial but here at THCFarmer........... you've come to the right place G.I.

We'll be closely following along!

squarepusher

squarepusher

I've been working on the Rick Simpson project for a while now, so far am impressed with the results, including curing of terminal cancer.

O

otto

its been around for a while very good for pain management hasnt cured me though

N

ncmaineac

maine caregiver

i have been trying to get some info on the real deal about me. mmj laws. can you help me with a couple of answers to questions?.

i am retired and am thinking about moving back to maine and start being a cargiver, can i make money doing that?

i would be a patient as well as i have diabetic neuropathy in both legs up to the hip and i am sure i would qualify as i am on 100mg/hr fentanol patch and 40 mg of perks a day....to manage pain....i used to live in the waterville area and would move back to that area....

any idea how long i would have to be back to be considered a resident...?????

any info you can help me out with would be great...

thanks in advance

ncmaineac

S

sativaXindica

Hey NCMAINEAC.......I always try to make it to Maine at least once every summer. LOVE it up there. Anyways, In order to get your care givers card and become a mmc holder, all you would need to do is establish residency. I would say a couple of months at most.

When you decide to move back, which I hope you do, lol, put the electric bill or water bill in your name. Usually best to have a utility in your name. Once you recieve your first bill, take it to the registry along with your birth certificate and social security card. Tell the registry that you would like a drivers license (or state ID card). Once you have a valid ID from Maine, you can go ahead with the process of applying for a mmc and care givers license. Doctors reconmendation, application, etc. (However it works).

Good luck......Maybe I'll see ya at OOB. (Old Orchard Beach for you outsiders)

lol

Hope This Helps

PEACE sativaXindica

N

ncmaineac

sativa x

thanks for all the info...i really appreciate it...thought for a while all the maineacs were all buzzed and were not reading or answering thread questions...lol...

might be the bangor area now...as wife is working and i am not...she may get a job in bangor...we will see.

again

thanks for the help

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
ncmaineac, This is Colorado..and it is watched parts 1-6 ..should help you! monkey5

J

JustPothead

Simpson Oil

You are definitely on the right track. I have been making this oil for a number of my patients. One of them had been sent home to die with Stage 4A endocervical cancer. We got her on this oil, and she has now been in remission for almost a year. If you have any questions regarding simpson oil dosage, best strains to use, etc, please feel free to drop me a line here, or at [email protected]

I am happy to help, and provide whatever information I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom