Real d vs fake d

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

They are about 4 5 weeks veg I was having a real hard time trying to get these things to veg their looking alot better then they where a few days ago the d's were really pale green and some cal mag problems I think it's all good now will flip as soon as they are nice and green ...They are vegging in a 4x4 sunhut under a 4' 6 bulb t5 5 plants total 3 real Chemdog D's and two Chemdog D's og organics cut and they are in 2 gallon hempy's with canna coco and perlite wish me luck fellas this has been the hardest plant for me to grow ever I love the challenge I know its gonna be tough trying to find a formula that works well for her in flower as well and ways some snaps for u guys ...

MeJuana

MeJuana

soon to be a billion budsites, looking awesome.. thx for the run down

Rushoe

Rushoe

soon to be a billion budsites, looking awesome.. thx for the run down

Sure hope so bro but I still have some room there I might toss a alien og mother I have in as well.I should be flipping soon and mos def gonna need a carbon filter for this one they already reek nasty just in veg.Thank for the post brother

Rushoe

Rushoe

Day one of 12/12

Just a few pics they look a lot better now nice and green ready for the flip today is day one of 12/12 gonna take down the t5 right now and slap on the 600 hps wish me luck I hope for 14 15 zips and I think I can do it with the Chemdog D's even the fake ones so its a lil side by side I guess for kicks.I sure hope the whole 4x4 area fills up it looks like it just might do that.

Chem 1
CHEM 2
CHEM 3
CHEM 4
sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking good bro. :animbong:

Ran that fake only organic Chemdog D last year when he first introduced it. Turns out OK but not even close to the real D.

Keep it up

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look pretty close good thread rushoe. how is the stretch on the 2 of them? does one put out more bussites then the other?

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looking good bro. :animbong:

Ran that fake only organic Chemdog D last year when he first introduced it. Turns out OK but not even close to the real D.

Keep it up

Thank u thank u...I wish I knew a lil more info on the cut and where it came from maybe an s1 of the the real one????I saw my boy do them in soil one time huge colas at 63 days.

Rushoe

Rushoe

they look pretty close good thread rushoe. how is the stretch on the 2 of them? does one put out more bussites then the other?

thanks twist I thought it would be kool to do them both to see what happens just a lil side by side I guess 3 real D's and the 2 fakes.They are both stretching about the same this is my 1st time running both of these cuts they fucken stink so bad I put up the carbon filter today I am sure that will help the trunk on the real d is way bigger then the fake one and the real one is has way more nodes on that bitch.

Rushoe

Rushoe

lookin good my dude! cant wait to see how these turn out!

Thank u I will need all the luck I can get really haven't been happy with my last couple of grows I hope to make up for it with this run I have a good feeling about these gunna run them again soon as these are done

Rushoe

Rushoe

Happy fucken new years!!!! just got home chilling with some bomb ass bitches!!!!!!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Day 24 just a few snaps lil update on the D's trying to figure out when to cut the micro cuz I plan to take her down at day 65 but here u guys go let me know what u guys think any tips are always welcome

D1
D2
D3
D4
D5
D6
D7
D8
D9
D10
sdgrower

sdgrower

Damn if that's 78% dialed I can't wait to see it at 100% Looking real good! :animbong:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man found you again rushoe. them babies look great this is gonna be a real fun thread if i havetn said it already

Latest posts

Top Bottom