Real Medical Mmj Thread

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420circuit

420circuit

GW's Sativex, a refined THC product. Hope it proves to be effective, but this drug misses the mark with regards to the entourage effect discussed by the Israeli researchers. I am finally going back into the system for an MRI soon, so will have some data in a couple weeks regarding the effectiveness of cannabis oil against glioma. Full plant extract, ethanol extracted, decarb'ed and blended with coconut oil, many different strains, lots of CBD... let's see if this stuff works. :D

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea i would imagine more cbd strains are around in the european market, due to the fact that there industrial hemp being grown there for a long time, they grow on a larger scale out there, and seems like they mess around with alot of autos, whihc i thought had more terpene profiles with cbd.

420circuit

420circuit

There has been some news about THC V being effective against PTSD and, recently, as a way to speed up the healing of bone fractures. The high THC V strain mentioned is called Doug's Varin and was tested by Steep Hill.

Does anyone know of any other strains high in THC V?

Jack the Ripper gets mentioned for this, but it was a distant second when tested. African landrace strains also get mentioned for THC V, so I'll be germ'ing a Malila this week. Just happen to have an old pack of Golden Lion seeds.:D

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
There has been some news about THC V being effective against PTSD and, recently, as a way to speed up the healing of bone fractures. The high THC V strain mentioned is called Doug's Varin and was tested by Steep Hill.

Does anyone know of any other strains high in THC V?

Jack the Ripper gets mentioned for this, but it was a distant second when tested. African landrace strains also get mentioned for THC V, so I'll be germ'ing a Malila this week. Just happen to have an old pack of Golden Lion seeds.:D
I thought maybe there was a typo in your post and you meant Malawi. There was a Malawi (hybrid iirc) that was around humboldt, and probably still is, that was testing high in thcv.

Motarebel

Motarebel

We met someone while doing shows that has a purple#1 that tested 13.8 thc and 8.5 thcv. I'm looking to pair high THCV with high CBD so this is where we start. Would be nice to a joint project with you guys once I get going on this.

lino

lino

Nice thread, I'll try to keep my 2 cents short.
I think we're on the cusp of herbal remedies that will work. Certain binding compound will adhere to CBD making it more accessible to our receptors. I have went the other directions and not sure if this can help any ones ailments. There are other herbs that have compounds that bind CBD to fat/carbs and complex proteins making the CBD more accessible to system endocannabinoid receptors and digestion tract uptake.
I send people into very intense hostile situation, MMA, oversea guard contractors, wrestling comp at college level, and combat. In some of our comp we have to pass drug tests. Here is cardio vascular drug, rid of ugly veins, clean arteries, clear your mind, mild: cannabinus tea, no not cannabis.

I have sent guys into competition with torn bicep tendons, ear bigger than baseballs, broken hands and they just got madder/insane on this. I read about some of these concoctions when aficans would drink this shit and charge the British soldiers with spears. Indians used it in the States and Mongolian's used for rape/violence and conquer:
Stains list - (Mongolian Massacre X and Mohawken Scalper hemp) and Cannabinus.Africa and Cannabinus.India and Cannabinus.North America
no recipes,,, but here is the brew ingredients : for fighting and raging! Not for anyone with a heart condition! Hot on a UA!
Mongolian Massacre X Mohawken Scalper hemp brewed with Cannabinus.Africa,

for fighting and raging and hard core luv! Not for anyone with a heart condition! Pass UA!
Mongolian Massacre X Cannabinus.North America, must be smoked for love encounters for men and they ladies respond well also, maybe thats just me. lol..

for fighting and raging and NO PAIN! Not for anyone with a heart condition! Hot on a UA!
(Mongolian Massacre X Mohawken Scalper hemp) X (Cannabinus.India and Cannabinus.North America) pic included

asked if I ever had my meds tested in at lab by testers, Hell No! Placebo is the strongest most effective drug of them all! I creating fighters and lover, I'm not curing cancer.

20150826 101501
Last edited:
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

leafly is compiling list of strains that are high in what ever you are looking for! nice.

Top Bottom