Really have your hand on the trigger

• Thread starter Dye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dye

Dye

This place is run by NWO type technobrats who censor anything they are told too.
Censorship and whiners wow they made stoners crybabies and rule followers.
Do this do not say this good god grow up get human.

This place is run by NWO type technobrats who censor anything they are told too.

I can not stay here, meet some nice people with knowledge to share I enjoyed it.
But I can not stay here be censored and have somebody whine to me about hijacking his post because someone ask me a question and I like to write,.

Dude whined about me hijacking his post ha ha ha seriously I can not comprehend that insanity at all total new world order citizenship training going on here I am bailing out

Good luck everybody! Hey click 55 grow a pair

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

I can not stay here, meet some nice people with knowledge to share I enjoyed it.
But I can not stay here be censored and have somebody whine to me about hijacking his post because someone ask me a question and I like to write,.

Dude whined about me hijacking his post ha ha ha seriously I can not comprehend that insanity at all total new world order citizenship training going on here I am bailing out

I haven't run into that but I don't get into arguments, its not a my way or the highway type place here, we all grow differently, I 'll just click their ignore button if I find someone who isn't compatable with my brain....I've been to some of the other free for all bathroom wall type forums and that's just a waste of time. I've found help & mostly good people here , there's a lot of knowledge from very experienced growers... I think that's what draws us here in the first place

GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

was on a couple of these sites. keep getting banned for some reason. getting banned...wtf. for sayin some sht that offended someone i suppose. like its fkkin hard to create another acct hah

quirk

quirk

I haven't run into that but I don't get into arguments, its not a my way or the highway type place here, we all grow differently, I 'll just click their ignore button if I find someone who isn't compatable with my brain....I've been to some of the other free for all bathroom wall type forums and that's just a waste of time. I've found help & mostly good people here , there's a lot of knowledge from very experienced growers... I think that's what draws us here in the first place
Ditto on the ignore feature.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

You sound like a 70 yr old cry baby. Donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out āœŒšŸ»

tobh

tobh

Supporter
was on a couple of these sites. keep getting banned for some reason. getting banned...wtf. for sayin some sht that offended someone i suppose. like its fkkin hard to create another acct hah
little dabbie? back on your shit of returning to old haunts to raise more hell? might take the hint you're the problem if you keep getting banned. it's pitiful for a grown ass man in his 40s to find joy in creating new accounts on forums, just to get banned, while jerking off in his mom's spare bedroom. just saying.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

The cancel culture does sucks and I can go on for hours about conspiracy theories. Trust me I'm partially in your camp I know all about the NWO and the media takeover and all the crazy shit that the billionaire banking class are doing to our government and our society. I could probably talk for hours to you about this shit over a beer but what you gotta understand is simple man. This is a forum about GROWING WEED. Its really that simple it boils down to that. It may seem like its one big cancel culture conspiracy but at the end of the day none of the people on this forum work the the illuminati my friend I can PROMISE you that. The reason why you are getting push back is because its frowned upon here to get too deep into politics and religion. Power and government and corruption and all the other stuff although fun to talk about creates a TON of heated debate. People go crazy man, a simple forum about a grow issue turns into a 50 page yelling match about politics. For this simple reason alone the moderators on this site try to keep the politics out. Its that simple its not a conspiracy. There are other forums on the internet that are more appropriate for that type of discussion and debate if you want to have a private chat with someone on here about that you can. But in the public forum its always gonna get shot down. If you can keep your politics out and simply focus on the love of the cannabis this site is a great resource.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
It's not just the internet. I think the whole worlds gone crazy. People nowadays love to get butt hurt. SMH no fucks given.
true that. why do you think bar fights are so rare now? it's easier to troll facebook and twitter and forums anonymously than getting one's face smashed in because of saying some stupid shit. glad this forum tends to be pretty mellow for the most part.

long timers know each other and most problems that crop up are from members with sub 500 post counts, and that's on a bell curve heavily weighted towards the lower side. shit, i've set a rule just to keep myself out of trouble that if a user has less than 200 posts, and they post something that i know will piss me off, they get banned.

it's better to keep the topics focused on what we're here for than perpetuating the cycle of how so many other forums like this have gone down. the ToS are pretty clear on a lot of topics, including flu. This isn't the place for that shit. If you must talk about it, take it to the smoker's lounge.

GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

little dabbie? back on your shit of returning to old haunts to raise more hell? might take the hint you're the problem if you keep getting banned. it's pitiful for a grown ass man in his 40s to find joy in creating new accounts on forums, just to get banned, while jerking off in his mom's spare bedroom. just saying.
no ones worried about your or your online warrior bullsht, miss me with this

GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

hahah daaaaaamn you mfers take this sht SERIOUS haHAH. this site and many others are for wasting time when taking shts at work

Top Bottom