Really proud of the kne near the back ive never gotten this far both are starting to grow second jagged leaves theyre tiny but what do i do now

• Thread starter WolfKing420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WolfKing420

Really proud of the kne near the back ive never gotten this far both are starting to grow seco

Dadman86

Dadman86

Do I keep doing what I'm doing here cause I've never made this far its exciting
Careful with the water. Let em dry out for like a week. Is your humidity high enough. Babies like it like 70%
You got em started I'm excited for you. I'm watching your thread bro.

W

WolfKing420

Careful with the water. Let em dry out for like a week. Is your humidity high enough. Babies like it like 70%
You got em started I'm excited for you. I'm watching your thread bro.
Thanks bro and I'll do that I got a temp controlled sunroof that it's in if it needs more humidity I use a freezer bag with some to cover for humidity and have a small heater on it that gets pretty hot so only have that on an hour and a half at a time but will definitely slow down on watering thank yiu

Dadman86

Dadman86

You should learn how to use this site asap. Watch threads grow diary s really kind of show you step by step how to grow. Find a set up you want and try to copy what there doing. It's really easy once you get it down. Also listen to the masters. They don't steer you wrong and really try to help.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Thanks bro and I'll do that I got a temp controlled sunroof that it's in if it needs more humidity I use a freezer bag with some to cover for humidity and have a small heater on it that gets pretty hot so only have that on an hour and a half at a time but will definitely slow down on watering thank yiu
They don't have roots yet. They get there water from the humidity.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Red solo cups are the size pot you need right now. Poke holes in the bottom and plant one seed per cup. That's the secret to getting to the next level. Get perlite your soil looks thick. Mix in at least 30 percent perlite. This is the way to grow seedlings strong and happy. It is very difficult to grow babies in big pots. Got to understand how to water your soil than let it dry all the way out. This is really easy in a solo cup

W

WolfKing420

Red solo cups are the size pot you need right now. Poke holes in the bottom and plant one seed per cup. That's the secret to getting to the next level. Get perlite your soil looks thick. Mix in at least 30 percent perlite. This is the way to grow seedlings strong and happy. It is very difficult to grow babies in big pots. Got to understand how to water your soil than let it dry all the way out. This is really easy in a solo cup
I'm doing it all organically no chemicals was gonna use distilled water that had molasses in to give it the sunlight nutrient it gives off

Dadman86

Dadman86

I'm doing it all organically no chemicals was gonna use distilled water that had molasses in to give it the sunlight nutrient it gives off
That's cool I don't know about natural fertilizers. I don't know much about chemical ones. I'm learning now. I seen in your intro you want to grow cheaply. Me too. Your gonna have a hard run at it if you don't get smaller pots. There's a reason everyone starts em like that. Because red solo cups are the cheapest pot your going to find and the plants grow well in them. They grow in stages. Three weeks solo cup. Up pot 2 or 3 gal. Two months in that pot. Up pot 5 or 7 gal two months flower. That's the most effective way to grow this plant. You can try it differently it's your game plan. But I'm going to put my time into mastering this way because it works well.

W

WolfKing420

That's cool I don't know about natural fertilizers. I don't know much about chemical ones. I'm learning now. I seen in your intro you want to grow cheaply. Me too. Your gonna have a hard run at it if you don't get smaller pots. There's a reason everyone starts em like that. Because red solo cups are the cheapest pot your going to find and the plants grow well in them. They grow in stages. Three weeks solo cup. Up pot 2 or 3 gal. Two months in that pot. Up pot 5 or 7 gal two months flower. That's the most effective way to grow this plant. You can try it differently it's your game plan. But I'm going to put my time into mastering this way because it works well.
I was actually gonna try the dolp cups if this run doesn't work out been trying to get the heat Temps right of the room right and watering down pat too I made a banana tea booster o give every 2 to 3 days at a time and it seems to be doing better I'm trying what I can ad I got two kids and can't afford all the expensive equipment like a grow tent and stuff

W

WolfKing420

I was actually gonna try the dolp cups if this run doesn't work out been trying to get the heat Temps right of the room right and watering down pat too I made a banana tea booster o give every 2 to 3 days at a time and it seems to be doing better I'm trying what I can ad I got two kids and can't afford all the expensive equipment like a grow tent and stuff
I actually started out in that pot and grew with only ground soild from outside til it turned to clay had one in there for a month bur as it turned to clay it didn't groupware up just grew more root to the point it was thick so I got actual soil for it that feeds it nutrients up to 6 months

Top Bottom