Realstyles Flexing Cree Cobs

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

I just upgraded a 8k HPS room to 4800w of cobs and waiting for 3000w more of parts that are on the way. The room is 11'x19'
Realstyles flexing cree cobs

Realstyles flexing cree cobs 2

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Hey guy can i ask you something whats your thoughts on Cree Cob units And vero units running side by side
Vero's being driven hard for better effiiency and penetration and the cobs runing efficent but less power so more or less crees doing the job for top half of plant and Ver0's dominating top and bottom mix spectrums

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Hey guy can i ask you something whats your thoughts on Cree Cob units And vero units running side by side
Vero's being driven hard for better effiiency and penetration and the cobs runing efficent but less power so more or less crees doing the job for top half of plant and Ver0's dominating top and bottom mix spectrums
Wrong Vero has lower efficiency even at being driven hard they have very low lm/w. Please don't get confused about efficacy from efficiency, there is a difference.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

i thought i read somewhere ?? that when you start driving 3590's the efficiency starts to drop which makes sense
and when you drive Vero's the Efficiency gets better

robomont

robomont

lol,duct tape is your friend.
are those drip pans just feed pans?

Reactions: NFT
Top Bottom