Realstyles Organic Led Grow

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

What's weird is I think I've seen you on weedtube. Very impressive grow. Keep it up.

F

farmyield

50w each 1800w total on a 4x8x8 Gorilla tent and about 16-18" but the plants gets around 12" near finish

Oh,I have no so much money. Get the Mars Hydro 4x4 tent with the discount code "jennifer" . I was considering a cheaper tent but the promotion aided me in spending a tad more.

Boy am I glad I did, this tent is very good quality fabric,kinda same with the gorilla 1680D fabric,and love the 2 small access doors as well as a hanging tool pouch.I will further than Mars for my next purchase!

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Oh,I have no so much money. Get the Mars Hydro 4x4 tent with the discount code "jennifer" . I was considering a cheaper tent but the promotion aided me in spending a tad more.

Boy am I glad I did, this tent is very good quality fabric,kinda same with the gorilla 1680D fabric,and love the 2 small access doors as well as a hanging tool pouch.I will further than Mars for my next purchase!
??????? Really? where in the video I mention what tent I was using? This is Mars trying to promote their products with my name.

F

farmyield

are you sure bro,they are quoting you from oct.not talking about the vid at all.
Bro,you are quite right,I am quoting you from oct.I am new here so I almost did not notice that it was already in the past,thank for your remind,bro:)

F

farmyield

??????? Really? where in the video I mention what tent I was using? This is Mars trying to promote their products with my name.
Oh,bro,I entered and happened go to the past posted,not notice your newest video,your plants looks grow happily,good jod.

BTW,how is your Easter Holiday?Is there anything unforgettable?

Top Bottom