Realtors In Oregon And Cannabis

• Thread starter Derf Werfler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Holy Krap, I am getting so frustrated!!

I am located in the redneck assbackwards section of Eastern Oregon. I am currently looking to move to western Oregon, (hopefully coastal) and begin a small mom and pop sized Rec Grow here in my beautiful home state.

While looking for properties online, and making personal contact to several agents, I cannot believe these "professional" agents give a crap or have a clue about what a producer is looking for, or needs. I have contacted about 6 agents from Astoria to Waldport, explaining my requirements. Per Oregon OLCC, "R1 property is OFF LIMITS" and I totally respect that!! Actually Very Wise on the state of Oregon's part! I have taken physical trips to Lincoln and Tillamook counties to look at some properties, and am now going to Clatsop and Columbia counties next week in search of a property, in my price range, zoned properly, to establish a new business in Oregon.

These GAL DARN Realtors keep sending me suggestions that include; Condos, Timeshares, CO-OPS, and buttloads of R1 properties that do NOT Qualify for a grow!!! Not always on Autobot replies either!

Holy Shitarsky!! When I finally do relocate, I am seriously thinking about getting my Realtors License!! There seems to be not a single one that actually listens to their client, or is even aware that you cannot start a 5000k square foot grow next to a pre-school or in a 5 story apartment building!!

Sorry, just venting here... But I do Truly think I should change my ambition from being a producer, to being a gall darned real estate agent that can at least read, comprehend, and correctly search in their customers behalf!

Yes, Derf IS FrUsTrATeD!!! :(

Peace to ALL and Good Vibes!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You know it's funny that you're mentioning this. My husband has started a real estate/realtor course here in California with the idea that he/we would be 420-friendly realtors. I didn't realize how difficult it is to find one with a brain, especially if you're the buyer. Principal?

dalai farma

dalai farma

I've had the idea but not the capitol to start a company called TGP properties, Totally Glowable, and buy houses and properties suited for that purpose. We all know folks who rent and fear something breaking down and having the land lord come over. So it would be cool to be able to take that fear out of the equation. Sorry I can't help w/ your situation but I just moved to OR. from Seattle and am loving it. I love your home state Derf. Good luck on your quest. LMK if you land on the North shore.

Jboys3

Jboys3

You might look in the Columbia Gorge area. Both Hood River and Wasco County seem to be on board with rec grows.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

You know it's funny that you're mentioning this. My husband has started a real estate/realtor course here in California with the idea that he/we would be 420-friendly realtors. I didn't realize how difficult it is to find one with a brain, especially if you're the buyer. Principal?
Kewl Seamaiden!! I hope your Hubby and you form a super successful Realty Business!! You both will be blazing an ever expanding Trail!!! Peace, Love, Good Vibes and Respect!!!

Derf

Trixxi

Trixxi

Good luck I live in clackamas county and grow indoors and only 1 plant outdoors because I don't want my neighbors too interested

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You might think about Washington county it's pruty easy to find land in the properly zoned areas for a grow. But get ready to break the bank stoopidly expensive here.

grayarea

grayarea

Realtors keep sending me suggestions that include; Condos, Timeshares, CO-OPS, and buttloads of R1 properties that do NOT Qualify for a grow!!! Not always on Autobot replies either!
e9d.jpg

you only get to make 1 yes answer. they are allowed endless no answers. more times they suggest you say yes the more it feels like they are doing something. all i could find was houses for indoor in Oregon. property still without power or water is probably your best bet if you can go that route.

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

e9d.jpg

you only get to make 1 yes answer. they are allowed endless no answers. more times they suggest you say yes the more it feels like they are doing something. all i could find was houses for indoor in Oregon. property still without power or water is probably your best bet if you can go that route.
good place to start looking
landwatch.com

BudBogart

BudBogart

I am located in the redneck assbackwards section of Eastern Oregon. I am currently looking to move to western Oregon, (hopefully coastal) and begin a small mom and pop sized Rec Grow here in my beautiful home state.

While looking for properties online, and making personal contact to several agents, I cannot believe these "professional" agents give a crap or have a clue about what a producer is looking for, or needs. I have contacted about 6 agents from Astoria to Waldport, explaining my requirements. Per Oregon OLCC, "R1 property is OFF LIMITS" and I totally respect that!! Actually Very Wise on the state of Oregon's part! I have taken physical trips to Lincoln and Tillamook counties to look at some properties, and am now going to Clatsop and Columbia counties next week in search of a property, in my price range, zoned properly, to establish a new business in Oregon.

These GAL DARN Realtors keep sending me suggestions that include; Condos, Timeshares, CO-OPS, and buttloads of R1 properties that do NOT Qualify for a grow!!! Not always on Autobot replies either!

Holy Shitarsky!! When I finally do relocate, I am seriously thinking about getting my Realtors License!! There seems to be not a single one that actually listens to their client, or is even aware that you cannot start a 5000k square foot grow next to a pre-school or in a 5 story apartment building!!

Sorry, just venting here... But I do Truly think I should change my ambition from being a producer, to being a gall darned real estate agent that can at least read, comprehend, and correctly search in their customers behalf!

I totally feel you on the whole realty issue. Finding the right acreages property is a lot harder then a person might suppose.
What a market segment waiting to be mined by a sharp real estate broker!

oldskool63

oldskool63

Hey Derf...send me a private message. I got a guy for you...south western...jackson, jospehine, curry

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Hello All! Thanks for your comments and concerns! It just so happens that I did find a Foreclosure house at the coast (No Realtors). I get the keys tomorrow!! :D Needs a lot of TLC but I have the time and can DO THAT!! Hopefully by early 2017 I will have it up to snuff' enough to get jumping through the hoops, get approved and get the nursery going!! Thanks again to all my fellow Farmer Friends!!!!

Derf

P

Pdx201

Try this guy on craigslist he seems to have conenctions?

Top Bottom