reason I use cannabis whats your?

• Thread starter matamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
matamus

matamus

this is the reason I use cannabis Instead of my bottle of pills - SIDE EFFECTS: Side effects include dry mouth, blurred vision, confusion, agitation, increased heart rate, heart palpitations, constipation, difficulty urinating, and occasionally seizures can occur. Other potential side effects include changes in taste perception, difficulty swallowing, headache, nervousness, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, impotence, flushing, difficulty falling asleep, nausea, vomiting, rash, bloating and difficulty breathing.
I smoke a little and me belly feels better, I can eat finally, the nausea is gone, when I took my pills I could barley see and everything I ate tastes like metal, and far worse cotton mouth than with any cannabis. I found my prescription of choice and it is produced by someone I trust ME!!!!!!!!

20north

yeah mann .... im glad you found someone that works for you.....
cannabis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc9ZbS4KMdg[/YOUTUBE]

i smoke cannabis because it looks like a rocket ship and i gotta build one so i can get back to HempStar

no really cannabis looks like a catalyst for space travel i mean you hit that rocket shaped flower and it puts you in a great place kinda like outer space it really makes me want to look at the stars

i use cannabis because it is a great tool for helping augment your mind and change the way you see the world for the better and that helps me function higher in the world

man this is funny im not at all insecure i know i have private medical reasons to use cannabis and thats good enough to me i dont need to prove it to people on the internet ive proven it to my self and thats enough for me because i am happy with WHO I AM because i made the right choice to use cannabis by my self nobody had to decide for me i have the life experiance to make my own decisions with out needing to get judged for comfort

that should be good enough for everyone i mean we all are very unique in every way but i dont see why we need to prove to eachother why we do what we do thats something for a therapist :cool0041:

try and just be happy with who you are and love yourself for doing such a good job of gettting off pills and using some nature :banana:

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
because everything better on weed well i think so....

D

danko

exactly dayday!! and it helps me sleep. helps my slight anxiety also. and in most cases it tastes and smells fucking awsome! oh and it makes sex better too! im a huge fan!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
fun to grow
smeel's so good
the high is fun
help me sleep
Good for sex
Good for stress
Good for eat
Good for money
and i could go on and on, as Bob Marley says it reveals you to yourself! Cannabis baby, the healing of the nation!

D

Donk Frog

What would i do without weed, shit, it helps me not beat dumb asses to death with rage......... lol...seriously i use it to deal with rage issues and severe mood swings, and depression...without weed i am the most miserable mother fucker on earth, and it shows just by looking at me or talking too me...but with weed I am Mr think it through, Mr Happy and Mr lookin on the brite side.... weed is awesome for personallty disorders...good thing it has been the rare occasion i have had to go with out in the last 18 years:rasta:

Top Bottom