Reasonable Donations For Trimmer Help

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

(THIS IS WHAT You to do before the machine and a few steps afterwards . Simple and easy)

Best temp (drying) is 75f and 60% humidity with airflow moving but not hitting buds ( I use my quest 155 and my lung room circulation with a quest 105 for drying )

Cureing starts after drying stems are right before the stem breaks completely off ( some people make it completely cracked and they are over doing their stuff ( over dry)! , burp it)

Right when stem cracks (between 7-10 days of drying ) * then it’s time to put your meds through the machine

* read all steps I suggested on previous pages for trimming

* Burping is if not the most impartant part and this industry leaves it out aotnof the time ( leave the jar open/gamma bucket) the jars with starting at 2hrs and go down to 1.5 hrs after 5 days or so then 1 hour and so on. Once I get to 12-15 days I start check my meds with a digital humidity probe unless I suspect it being to high and just check it toget the meds at 62% humidity . If it’s tohigher than that . You need to burp more , simple as that but slower is better ( just like a cigar )

Than I always add a boveda 62% in my 5 gal gamma

Do you measure the moisture content with a gage ? most of the reading ive done on dry trim machines peeps say thats important.

Last edited by a moderator:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Your the only one bringing bringing this up,you need to learn to mind your own business,it has nothing to do with you.
Apologies bongzaway.for the distraction.
Right, the peanut comment isn't your favorite ammo to use against local grow guy? And i am the one bringing it up? Mind my own business? This is the forums, you pop out of no where to fire away at LGG and then go back to the shadows. I just get sick of seeing you two spat and your always starting it. Sorry to derail this thread even further B.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Just about a feud between two members that fresh likes to insert here and there for no rhyme or reason. Anyways off topic,
Yes best trimmers are women imo and I'm not sure why. My sister, destroyer at trimming. And she's only helped me harvest a couple crops.
Maybe rhat multi tasking thing I know nothing about lol
Freshie tries to troll for ban hammers, but trolling is difficult for simpletons. Which is why you see the random hit and run.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Really?
More LGG bashing? Come on why go out of your way to do all this?
This feud between you two needs to end, its pathetic and weak.
Notice who makes the pathetic and weak minded posts. It's more like a man crush, not a feud. At least bulldog could hold a conversation and lino could bullshit his way around, but this stuff is just laziness.

Your the only one bringing bringing this up,you need to learn to mind your own business,it has nothing to do with you.
Pot, meet kettle.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I will.only mention this one time

@Freshone and @BallsDeep

Stop with the harassing BS! In his thread. If we get one more report, it's gonna start with a 1 week vacation for the both of you.

F

FunkyG

Women are hands down, without a doubt the best trimmers. Women can trim 2-3x's faster than men can.. I don't know why but nearly every great trimmer I know is a female.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Women are hands down, without a doubt the best trimmers. Women can trim 2-3x's faster than men can.. I don't know why but nearly every great trimmer I know is a female.

I agree, the best trimmers Ive seen are chickys. Same goes for cashiers..they get it done. Ever watch a guy cashing iut? they suck and take fuckn forever.If ya wanna wait all day in a line pick a guy cashier.

I got lucky and got 2 lady trimmers and one guy, all three are budtenders (and trimmers) and experienced, said they can blow it out in a day ( and hand-trimmed) I told them they'd get a nice bonus on top of their regular pay if they do so. We'll see how it rolls. yeah.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Why wouldnt you just trim it yourself? Should just take you a few days at most. Screw paying others...

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Dude, I was in the same boat. 5 years ago I meet an older lady she is over 50 years old. I took the time to teach her how I wanted it cut . took 2 grow cycle to get it down. Now it's perfect every time. she doesn't smoke at all. she doesn't drink either. Brings her own lunch. takes 8 hrs to do a pound and she cleans up after herself.
I do pay her $200.00 a pound but I can sleep at night and I can trust her completely.

my 2 cents and from experience :) good luck

Top Bottom