Reasonable mail oder lighting

• Thread starter SatansSon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SatansSon

My son and I are in the process of refurbishing a lot of donated grow equipment for legit medical patients in need in CO. 95% of people here with a true medcial need can not afford to buy it themselves. Most can grow it though with a lilttle love n help. Its tremendously empowering when a handicapped person can provide something valuable for theselves n others as well. I'm retired n bored n need something to do in my huge garage with my free time n I suck at indoor growing anyway. I like helping out n this is our way of spreading compassion. We also got people offer complete genetic support free for the right cause.

We have enough electrical experience available we can safely repair magnetic ballasts , pumps n what not no problem and are quickly building a stack of every shape n style hood imaginable but we plan on replacing all the sockets n wiring ....We are looking for a good wholesale / cheap retail lighting supplier to buy parts and ballast sockets cords....

Thank you

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
bro what you need to do is get your stuff at a sureply house...if you can get a account at a suply house,,,your prices will b way better than any grow surplyer can give you
keep up the good work brother

Top Bottom