Reasons to keep a stunted plant?

• Thread starter Oa.ahhu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
All of the Cinderella XX seeds that popped have extremely slow growth. Is there any reason to keep these guys or just trash them?
Thank you for any input.
Reasons to keep a stunted plant

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'd say it's more like they don't like being trained very much?

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Its prolly slow cause you keep defoliating all of the leaves that transfer light to growth :P
Well I thought that too until I trained them and they took off ,the size they are vs the others that were dropped on jun 8 is like 10 or 12 times smaller. They popped through with misshapen fan leaves and slow growth. Would all clones of this plant present with similar growth patterns?

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Its prolly slow cause you keep defoliating all of the leaves that transfer light to growth :P
Also just defoled this plant freshly before the picture, before that I didnt defole or train it the same way with the others because of the snails pace growth

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
hm. i mean sometimes that isn't the end of the world, there are strains with good effects that veg like crap (there are cuts of bubba kush like that from what I hear), but i mean it sounds like you aren't really super enthused about the plant so pop something you'll like more if you don't need the harvest I say.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hey i just killed a blue dream seedling so shit happens :D

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
hm. i mean sometimes that isn't the end of the world, there are strains with good effects that veg like crap (there are cuts of bubba kush like that from what I hear), but i mean it sounds like you aren't really super enthused about the plant so pop something you'll like more if you don't need the harvest I say.
Yeah it's hard to be excited about that plant when the pink kush/juliet/strawberry sequoia/og cheese are all fucking monstersšŸ¤£

I might put them on the sideline and see what happens, or worm food dunno

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
You have a very zero perlite soil and your roots need to catch-up to up to your canapy

Latest posts

Top Bottom