Rebel OG

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hello everyone. I've been a little busy lately but i need to get this journal up and running. I had a little trouble germinating I only got 3 of 6 to sprout. The 3 that started are doing great. I'll get pics up soon.
Oh yeah the genetic make-up of this gem. Triangle og x long bottom leaf

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ok here is one i tried to upload all three but i don't have the patients i guess. Takes less than 2 min to upload the first pic and it just spins the tires if i try and add more.
20130815 181408

20130815 181400
soserthc1

soserthc1

I'll take a seat if you don't mind ... is this a test for mota ? a name for the cross yet .... ?

best of luck
SoSerThc1

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'll take a seat if you don't mind ... is this a test for mota ? a name for the cross yet .... ?

best of luck
SoSerThc1
I've got a seat in the front row with your name on it. Mota asked me to test these two strains (rebel og and yooper kush) the Rebel og is the triangle og x to long bottom leaf and the yooper is a sister plant as it is tahoe og x lbl. So these have the same father as valley ghash. And you know how i love that.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I've got a seat in the front row with your name on it. Mota asked me to test these two strains (rebel og and yooper kush) the Rebel og is the triangle og x to long bottom leaf and the yooper is a sister plant as it is tahoe og x lbl. So these have the same father as valley ghash. And you know how i love that.

cool sounds like a winner especially Rebel og ....

blessings SoSerThc1

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'm having no luck getting pics to upload. I'm going to have to save then to my pc and upload them. Either way their doing great. I threw them into flower yesterday. 1 reminds me of my favorite valley g lady

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning. Trying yet again to upload some pics. I always think about chucking. Just seldom pull the trigger. I just had 3 master kaze males that i took to the brink of dropping pollen then chopped them. They were gorgeous plants and all 3 We're funky but i don't know what the females are like and i still have 25 beans so I chopped them. I have 5 tahoe og at a friend's house going into flower now. He agreed to flower males outside. I thought a rebel girl x Tahoe male and vice versa and i couldn't not cross rebel male to valley g girl. Or Tahoe male to my sour og girl. One day i should list my seeds so you can see how tough my decisions can be that's y I have my wife pick out of 3 I narrow it down to

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning. Well 1 is a male and the other two haven't declared yet so hoping for two females.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

This is an exciting strain. I have a gourgeous male going now. The other 2 showed male signs then started getting calyxes. I pulled the few male flowers off and am watching closely to see what happens. The "females"did strEtch pretty good. Im kind of in the air for what to start next. Its either more rebel og yooper kush or my sour og x valley g hash. Im sure my mind will change my mind 10 Times by then
Ill keep my fingers crossed! Once I clear out my room I will try and get my Rebel OG, and Rebel Yell going.. super excited...

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Good morning. The females are rocking. What i thought to be the beginning of male flowers was actually large single calyxs that didnt have pistols at first.they're odd but no male sign. They're as big as pop corn seeds and have fat hairs. I'll post pics later. The male is to nice to not use. So ill mix him with my keepers. (Sour og, blueberry,&valley ghash) I also stopped by a friend I'm helping house amd took clones from 5 tahoe og unsexed. 2 of the cuttings smell amazing literally smelled as strong as meds! So I should be knee deep in OG soon.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20130919 053114
20130919 053111
20130919 053053

Good morning pics as promised. First is the male second is a bad pic of the male and last pic of a bud starting to form

soserthc1

soserthc1

If you got a strong male I would def consider chucking as its quite simple first attempted i made i pollenated 1 limb and got 123 nice tiger striped beans ... all is looking good thou ....

respect SoSerThC1

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

A major family crisiss has me busier than ever befor as well as laying low. All my girls have received bare minimum. I can tell you plants stretched from 1' to 6' they're over 7' with the bucket and some tops will be lost to light burn. I didn't see the stretch coming really but as i said more important things have consumed my life

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

The lbl male is shining thru on these 2 females. Both smell similar to phenos of valley g I had. 1 I'd lemon the other is funky like my fav valley girl

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hello everyone. Due to the above mentioned family crisis I had to chop these two females early. Well them and many others. I can say 1 was in its way to a healthy yield they both had great smells all tho very different. I managed to hide 1 clone each of my 3 keepers and have started over with everything else. I have 4 each of yooper kush and rebel og in the paper towels now. I plan to order double koosh and red neck koosh this week as well as a pack of valley g . Even tho valley g is one of my 3 keepers. I should be back to normal by the first of the year

Latest posts

Top Bottom