Rebel Test-orange Peel Ghash

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

these are badly in need of a bigger pot but i just been slackin on all my veggers lately.prolly put most of these in 2.5 gal pots soon like this coming week.got 6 females so far and culled one male.im guessing at least 2 of the others are girls also,sheesh.mota said he was seeing very high female ratios on these so yeah lol..my veg is a mess so i just grabbed an average girl,they all been topped like this though.
View attachment 535950 View attachment 535951
The proportions/dimensions on that first pic are a trip. It's either the biggest little plant I've ever seen, or the biggest hand lol

Do you do a dark period before harvest? I've seen some breeders mention it in their instructions. I do it sometimes, if I have the time, but I'm not really sure if it's doing anything. What do you think?

sixstring

sixstring

The proportions/dimensions on that first pic are a trip. It's either the biggest little plant I've ever seen, or the biggest hand lol

Do you do a dark period before harvest? I've seen some breeders mention it in their instructions. I do it sometimes, if I have the time, but I'm not really sure if it's doing anything. What do you think?
lol its a lil of both,i do have kinda big paws,but that plant was way over due for a bigger pot.that pot is a 24 oz pot i got when i picked up some flowers for a job.i liked that they were just a bit bigger than solo cups so i kept em.

sixstring

sixstring

so i let one slip through the cracks,not a huge deal i will reuse the soil.but this ones a male,culled it lol
Opg male 105
Opg male 108
Opg male 109

so this is the biggest girl,i did take another out last night and ill get pics of her soon as well.peace
Opg 135

sixstring

sixstring

couple quick pics of the oldest opg,i think its about 14 to 16 days in but dont quote me on that.think the stretch is over thank god lol.i do get a bit of lemon smell in there when i fondle the buds ,stop fondling my budz yo :)
Opg  040
Opg 041

sixstring

sixstring

Im diggin the first 2 plants alot.the one under the led panel is getting phat as hell lol.the second one in is getting a real lemon fuel smell like a sfv i ran a few years ago.but the first one is def more orange smelling.ill get some pics up when I get back from deer camp.
Got some baked strawberry ghash testers going also but ill probably start a new thread for those

sixstring

sixstring

couple shots of the opg.a few of these pics are labeled #3 but thats the #1 plant ,the lemon fuel stanker lol.
#7 is the oldest and only one under led
Opg 950
Opg 7 013

this is #1 and i think about 25 days in
Opg 3 015
Opg 3 016

and this #6 is just maybe 10 days
Opg 6 017

#5 is in there buried but she is only about 7 days in,peace

sixstring

sixstring

couple more pics.this #7 plant is finishing up slower than i expected.i think i started flushing her way too soon,should be nice n clean in another week lol
Opg 7
Opg7

the #1 is younger but finishing up faster,think i coulda got her done in 50 days if i knew what was to come.
Opg 1

#2 back in the corner is stackin nice
Opg 2

#3 and #4 are gunna be chubby,nizzle :)
Opg 3
Opg 3

Opg 4

this one just went in and im not sure on the number lol.its gotta be #2 or 5 right haha.
Opg

ill get some good pics as i chop these bitchs down,maybe take #7 by monday or tuesday,peace

sixstring

sixstring

finally made some time to chop the #7 girl.probably shoulda took her a week ago but i just been too damn busy.i missed the flush on her by about 2 weeks lol,so the clone grown right and under hps should be fuckin sweet.this one is super oily and def has the most orange smell to her of the bunch.some of these are more lemon fuel combined with some rotten funk,and the #1 which is almost done is super chem fuel cleaner type smell that totally reminds me of subs "the flav" and also sensistar,sfv og.all 3 of those could be the #1 plant lol.anyhow heres the #7 grown like complete shit under led and i still dont know what these plants under the led want,maybe more nitrogen and less total ec ?i tried all kinds of other shit on a few dif strains now and the plants get huge but always look like hell lol.
opg #7 chop day
Opg 7 0432
Opg 7 0444
Opg 7 0449
Opg 7 450
Opg 7 0454
Opg7

sixstring

sixstring

couple pics of the #4 which if she has some decent power will be my keeer cause she has been a breeze to grow and clone and has a nice mix of orange/lemon funky smells.
Opg4
Opg4

the #1 will come down soon,pretty much done in 50 days i think she is close to 60 by now.
Opg 1 0404

33 is alot like 4 but a lil on the picky side
Opg 3 0426 2

and this is the #5,the last one to go into flower.she went in on 1-1-16 so she's my baby newyear :)
Opg 5 0429

theres also a #2 plant in there somewhere in the corner lol.ill get some pics but its early still maybe 2 weeks ahead of that last one.shes a big ole stretchy bish ,peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom