• Start date
  • Tagged users None
thetimster

thetimster

Rebel x lung candy killa queen x lung candy

Rebel x lung candy killa queen x lung candy 2

Rebel x lung candy killa queen x lung candy 3

Rebel x lung candy killa queen x lung candy 4

These are the Rebel x Lung Candy females. Looks like 3 different phenos.

S

shavits

Ill be subbed as well! Those gals look hot(as in looking real good) and I hope they swell up nice for ya!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Cool crosses. I bet there's some dank in them ladies. My rebel stretches like crazy and yields nice rock hard buds that pack a great up type high X that to lung candy will be fun to see. I wonder if that will keep the stretch down n jazz up the flavors.

thetimster

thetimster

DSC 0086
DSC 0068
DSC 0084

Here are the Rebel X Lung Candies. These appear to have a little more frost. Not quite as good of production as the Killa Queens I think. Same great smells though. I really can't believe they are this funky at 26 days. I plan on keeping two phenos of each of these testers. I also saved 2 males of each.

thetimster

thetimster

These are all chopped and mostly smoked. The Rebels were lemon-lime smelling and tasting. Really delicious and a good producer too. The Killa Queen x Lung Candy smelled like peach and strawberry. They were really big producers too. I saved one cut of Rebel x Lung Candy and 2 of the Killa Queen x Lung Candy. I also saved the stinkiest male Rebel to use in some projects.

Top Bottom