Rebooting/rerooting a little Tree lol

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Long story short - very center to the core of the stalk/stem was black and rotted.

I cut it all the rotting roots off and hacked away at the stem, a few nights ago.

Defoliated to reduce transpiration.

Lol, let's see if It roots again, grow it back out and flower it.

Rebootingrerooting a little tree lol
Rebootingrerooting a little tree lol 2
Rebootingrerooting a little tree lol 3
Rebootingrerooting a little tree lol 4
TSD

TSD

Love the mad scientist vibe lol. I bet it will root, plants want to live. I have a catus that got left outside (no other choice) in 2 weeks of rain during our move, it got waterlogged, mushy, and all the roots died. I was heartbroken cause it was my late mom's, she had it before she had me, it was like 4 feet tall. I hacked off all the remaining green branches, there were like 3 at the very top. Let them dry in the sun on my window sill until a scab formed where I cut them, then planted them. They made new roots and the ancestral cactus lives on lol.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Long story short - very center to the core of the stalk/stem was black and rotted.

I cut it all the rotting roots off and hacked away at the stem, a few nights ago.

Is this something you've read about?....Is it a strain you're fond of and desperate to keep alive?....I've a revegged auto I'm ready to take cuts off, both revegging and cloning isn't supposed to be possible with Auto's but here we are...Good luck with it I'll be watching your progress.......

Observationist

Observationist

Is this something you've read about?....Is it a strain you're fond of and desperate to keep alive?....I've a revegged auto I'm ready to take cuts off, both revegging and cloning isn't supposed to be possible with Auto's but here we are...Good luck with it I'll be watching your progress.......
Just a testament to my growing ability and if It works.

I should have flowered this thing months ago, it just kept growing big and then finally didn't keep up with it and rotted away.

Want to see if I can save it, grow it out and flower it

Observationist

Observationist

Love the mad scientist vibe lol. I bet it will root, plants want to live. I have a catus that got left outside (no other choice) in 2 weeks of rain during our move, it got waterlogged, mushy, and all the roots died. I was heartbroken cause it was my late mom's, she had it before she had me, it was like 4 feet tall. I hacked off all the remaining green branches, there were like 3 at the very top. Let them dry in the sun on my window sill until a scab formed where I cut them, then planted them. They made new roots and the ancestral cactus lives on lol.
Awesome!

This was my first dwc bucket try, it was growin' well but then time got away from me, finally was going to flower it but then checked the stalk and rot to the core.

So just wanted to see if I could reroot it and then veg it back a little and flower it and finish this dwc experiment.

Observationist

Observationist

Ill be watching. Fck the idiots questioning yield or methodology. I very much appreciate ur mad scientist approach.
Ty, just wanted to see if I can do it and then flower it out and finish this experiment

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

😂😂😂 wtf man biggest clone I’ve ever seen mate😂 shame about the rot ya water temps get up a bit or something? You run hydro guard or peroxide at all? I’ve got me doubts wether that massive stem will root but il never count you out OB you’ve proved my mind wrong a few times already so won’t suprise me 1 bit good luck man👍

Observationist

Observationist

😂😂😂 wtf man biggest clone I’ve ever seen mate😂 shame about the rot ya water temps get up a bit or something? You run hydro guard or peroxide at all? I’ve got me doubts wether that massive stem will root but il never count you out OB you’ve proved my mind wrong a few times already so won’t suprise me 1 bit good luck man👍
Sup man.

Yeah peroxide and hypo acid.

There was two water pumps in there that might of contributed to maybe a little more heat than it likes but idk aqua was able to run up to 80-90f no root rot, was probably lack of maintenance that got it finally

I wasn't around to keep up with it.

Didn't see the rest of you're text somehow lol

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Sup man.

Yeah peroxide and hypo acid.

There was two water pumps in there that might of contributed to maybe a little more heat than it likes but idk aqua was able to run up to 80-90f no root rot, was probably lack of maintenance that got it finally

I wasn't around to keep up with it.

Didn't see the rest of you're text somehow lol
Yea it’s cause I edited it 2 mins after I wrote it😂 nah I just been takin it easy work fam n plants seems to be my life these days ya been on holidays or something mate ya said ya haven’t been around? Are you gunna do another solo edition or go back conventional not that anything you do is conventional 😂 hope you n the fam doin well mate👍

Observationist

Observationist

Yea it’s cause I edited it 2 mins after I wrote it😂 nah I just been takin it easy work fam n plants seems to be my life these days ya been on holidays or something mate ya said ya haven’t been around? Are you gunna do another solo edition or go back conventional not that anything you do is conventional 😂 hope you n the fam doin well mate👍
Haha gotcha

Was staying at my parents for a little
Family doing better.

Just had some shit going on.

Not sure what I'ma do with the 5x5 next

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Haha gotcha

Was staying at my parents for a little
Family doing better.

Just had some shit going on.

Not sure what I'ma do with the 5x5 next
To easy mate sorry man didn’t mean to pry on ya private life just thought ya might have been on holidays or something we all go trough some shit in our lives mate it’s how we bounce back from it glad yas are doin better I find my plants go better when I’m happy n healthy dunno y they just do😂😂👍

Observationist

Observationist

To easy mate sorry man didn’t mean to pry on ya private life just thought ya might have been on holidays or something we all go trough some shit in our lives mate it’s how we bounce back from it glad yas are doin better I find my plants go better when I’m happy n healthy dunno y they just do😂😂👍
Nah no worries fam

Observationist

Observationist

had a lot going on at once but everything's getting worked out.

Slowly catching back up.

Re arranged apartment as well to give the baby her own room

Latest posts

Top Bottom