recirculating drip system 6x6 cubes

• Thread starter TheVenusflytrap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheVenusflytrap

i just recently bought my first hydro table its a 10 spot versa grow now iam using rockwool for my medium how dry should i be letting these cubes get before this timer should kick my pump on iam a pro in soil and i tend to let my soil go crispy for maximum root growth but thats soil i do have a air pump in my rez so the water is o2ed and my ph is 6 and ppm at 700 still in veg any clue guys plz help

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
top drip or flood?

top drip starting out youll prolly want to water every other day - once they get going in veg once a day

maybe later in flower you can hit them twice during the peak

flood prolly no more then once a day

hiboy

hiboy

Top drip in veg i do once a day for 10 minutes with two 1/4 inch lines. Drain to rez.
flowering you can water twice a day, cut it down to 5-8 minutes
i like to water when lights turn on, when the girls are waking up and are thirsty, then give em a drink before they go to bed.. less time there.
h

T

TheVenusflytrap

thanks guys i have been running half hour on three hours off its a top drip system my temps hit 82 peak another thing was wondering if this pump is only running once a day dont u guys think that the rez solution will settle at the bottom and cause build up ? if so should i change the rez more often or just add new clean ph water

hiboy

hiboy

thanks guys i have been running half hour on three hours off its a top drip system my temps hit 82 peak another thing was wondering if this pump is only running once a day dont u guys think that the rez solution will settle at the bottom and cause build up ? if so should i change the rez more often or just add new clean ph water

I run a pump in the rez 24/7 that just stirs the water, gota line it up so it goes round and round,, you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round.
tune ur feeder pump way down. thats too long, root rot fo sho
h

T

TheVenusflytrap

letting shit dry out for a few days they seem to be perking back up nicely so i guess ill just remove my drippers from my rockwool and let my pump run and when i want to feed i just insert them back into wool correct? thanks for ur time man sorry for the dumb questions lol this water thing is all new. get nervous putting pics up but my soil is outta control lol 5 foot beast

Latest posts

Top Bottom