• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@Greywolf, 3 years ago i left a comment on skunkpharms site asking you about doing an MS/GC on some reclaim so we could get a general idea of whats left after dabbing.. You said you were going to put it on the list of shit to do.

Wondering if it ever got done? if so got a link to the results?

Graywolf

Graywolf

Hello LD. Both the laboratories doing our GC/MS analysis for free, have gone out of business. Primarily because they consistently showed lower readings than the other available labs, so folks stopped bring their material to them for testing.

The perverse part, is that sellers take their material to the lab providing them with the most leverage, so it didn't matter that their lab GC results matched our own and they were probably correct.

We recently moved the Skunk Pharm Research lab and our own Gas Chromatograph is still packed away. We've never been flush enough to purchase a Mass Spectrometer to go with it.

I sent out an inquiry to my SPR partners and will find another local lab willing to do pro bono or at least reasonable priced analysis, whom we have confidence in, and get back.

D

dab science

I use to winterize my reclaim and filter it through a coffee filter it would look nice even get stable but still taste like shit when smoked so I would mix it with molten jolly ranchers (green apple and bluerasberry looked best color wise) they tasted good and got me high still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom