recomendations for good fulvic acid product

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

I am currently making the switch from HG to jacks pro and am looking for a good fulvic acid product to go with it. I know all about liquid karma, but im trying to move away from hydro store nutes. I also have ful-power but its sort of expensive and I currenty use it only for foliars, but it will prolly be my back up if I find nothing better.

Does anyone know of any good fulvic acid products that are very soluable. I like my nutes clean and sediment free due to my dripper use and my hate of clogs.

If anyone has any affordable, clean and overall good product suggestions id love to hear. I would even be down to get some 70%+ fulvic powder and make my own but i havent found a source besides ebay or china and Im weary of those two...

Thanks for the help guys!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
check ebay. they have 1lb packages there for a great deal. 70%.

opt1c

opt1c

ful-power is the best if u want clean... i thought fulvics were best as a foliar and that the humics worked better in the roots... humisolve is fairly soluble and an inline filter on your drip manifold should save you from any clogs in the drippers

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

i really like Humagic by hendrix, a humic and fulvic and is not derived from leonardite it is naturally derived from a fermented wetland/bog somewhere i forget where

Humagic full label2
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

^^ yes G.O.D makes a killer batch of Hulmic/Fulic Acid u should hit him up

H

H3AD_CAS3

ful-power is the best if u want clean... i thought fulvics were best as a foliar and that the humics worked better in the roots... humisolve is fairly soluble and an inline filter on your drip manifold should save you from any clogs in the drippers

^^^this

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
I 2nd the A1 recomendation. I used to use fulpower, but recently switched to a1 hum/fulv and i like it. And its by far the most resonably priced out of the 2.

waayne

waayne

I've had the best results with G.o.D.'s A1 Humic/Fulvic

I use it on everything now, with excellent results.

H

headiemeddie420

bio ag is the best IMO its approved for human consumption

dankworth

dankworth

Anybody know how much of the 70% stuff from ebay per gallon? Or when it is mixed as the 10% concentrate, how much of that per gallon?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I've had the best results with G.o.D.'s A1 Humic/Fulvic

I use it on everything now, with excellent results.

^^^^ yes. GoDs shit is the best I agree. Especially since it is a liquid.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Anybody know how much of the 70% stuff from ebay per gallon? Or when it is mixed as the 10% concentrate, how much of that per gallon?

here is the one I used to buy. 50-100 ppm depending on plant requirements.

half gram to one gram per gallon. It smells like coffee. you have to heat water then add, then pour in to res. It is very dark and stains. I honestly do like GoDs liquid better. GoD gave me some to try and it was a better quality IMHO.

treebark1950

treebark1950

I gotta also say GODS H/F is off the hook, I'm on my 3rd Gallon of it and my girls love it!

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

Thank you guys for the kind words,

A1's Humic/Fulvic product is made from pure leonardite, This comes from the layer of material just above the Coal layer deep in the earth, Once we receive this Raw material it is then ground up in a grinding mill to a fine chalk like texture and we react it using a "Proprietary" alkaline process that solubilizes the organic property's of the raw material, it contributes greatly to the chelation/union between NPK and Micronutrients. There is also some Carbon in there that helps soil structure, stability, and drainage.

Humic Acid is soluble at a ph of 7.0 or higher, It will stay in your soil for weeks, it chelate's, and helps with soil aggregation and greatly enhances micro activity.

Fulvic Acid is soluble across ALL ph ranges, it chelate's and supports plant metabolism and also greatly enhances micro activity.

It really is one of our favorite products, Ive yet to hear a single complaint about the product, Why dont you let me send you a sample quart next week and you can try it out yourself. I think you'll be real happy!!

And remember were one of you......BGFG!!!

u got a link :pimp:

Top Bottom