Recomendations On Keeping Cannabis Plant Short/smaller

• Thread starter mdmazing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mdmazing

mdmazing

Hey
I have this plant, unknown strain (Nirvana's mystery free seeds).
I live in a high floor and have this plant in the terrace. Its relatively safe, but some higher buildings have a direct view on it. And the bigger the plant, the more they see and the more it gets attention.

I try to keep plants short, but this one just keeps growing tall...
The soil is shit (an experiment) and the pot is very small, but its full of roots... i dont know how the plant survives and keeps growing.
I topped it several times, to stop vertical growth. I also did lst from beginning and cut half the secondary branches.

What suggestions do you have? Some technique to stress the plant? I dont know its sex yet, so its not much of a risk to ruin this plant, in the worst case scenario...

Thank you so much for any creativity and patience! :)

Recomendations on keeping cannabis plant shortsmaller
Recomendations on keeping cannabis plant shortsmaller 2
the rrock

the rrock

Good job on the pruning of that crazy lookimg sativa,reminds me of the skunk#1xhaze used to grow 20 years ago. You should think about up-potting if it turns out a girl.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

D
Hey
I have this plant, unknown strain (Nirvana's mystery free seeds).
I live in a high floor and have this plant in the terrace. Its relatively safe, but some higher buildings have a direct view on it. And the bigger the plant, the more they see and the more it gets attention.

I try to keep plants short, but this one just keeps growing tall...
The soil is shit (an experiment) and the pot is very small, but its full of roots... i dont know how the plant survives and keeps growing.
I topped it several times, to stop vertical growth. I also did lst from beginning and cut half the secondary branches.

What suggestions do you have? Some technique to stress the plant? I dont know its sex yet, so its not much of a risk to ruin this plant, in the worst case scenario...

Thank you so much for any creativity and patience! :)

Dang look at that stock man ha strong AF! Ya brother sounds like u did everything u can do to keep a plant short but def looks like a sativa strain and those bitches get tall for no reason lol best of luck to you my friend( thumbs up)

Latest posts

Top Bottom