ReComended feeding schedule

• Thread starter Huge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Huge

Hello everyone,

I am 2 weeks into flower of my first grow. I have 8 void 2.0 plants grown from clone. Plants were veged for 4 weeks in an ebb & flo tray & were 13" tall before switch.
System is an ebb & grow bu CAP
2,000 watts air cooled.
Room is A/C at mid 70's
Ph is kept between 5.8 & 6.3
I am using mostly the botanicare line with a few extras. This is my first hydro run & I want to get some expertadvice on how to feed.

Veg nutes were mixed at 1050ppm & I added RO watter as it was depleted & changed res weekly. Ppm's were down around 800 at res change. Everything seems great.

Now that I've switched to the flower room I need help. The first week I kept the same ppm but I did half flower & half veg. Week 2 I just mixed & did 2 parts bloom to 1 part grow. This brought the ppm up to 1150. I noticed minor burn but all in all I think everything is good.

Products used
pbp grow
pbp bloom
calmag by BLOOM
GH sweetener berry
0.5ml cleanSlate

KoolBloom liquid 0-10-10
kool bloom powder 0-40-50

I have not added any if the kool bloom yet as I don't want to overfeed. I mix my res with 30 gal of h2o & let it run all week with no topping off. The ppm keep stable & I'm down to 15 gal of h2o at the end of the week wich is still enough to flood the system.

I'm hoping to get some cretiques on what I'm doing & some advice on how I should be mixing my nutes & when to start adding in the koolbloom. Thanks to all the farmers for the help.

J

Jalisco Kid

I wouls add a passive with 1/3-2/3's of your rez nute strength. This will allow the chem bal in your plants to stay more bal. JK

H

Huge

Passive=not active jk

a passive is a second res that is used to top off the main res when it's depleted. Usually done with gravity and a float valve, no pump hence the name passive.

H

Huge

any recomendations on how to increase my ppms over the flower cycle? im planning on replacing the pbp grow with liquid koolbloom on week 3. or is that too early?

C

concretedawg

huge, be real careful with the liquid kb, let your plants adjust to the flip may be have to wait till week 4 for the liquid ...i run lucas with bloombastic now instead of liquid koolbloom i start that at week 3 and then ease to powder kb at week 6.... sounds like your bangin for your first hydro run!!!!!!!! p.s i use the sweetener in veg and in flower

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I used liquid kool bloom right at flip @ 2.5 ml per gallon to start transition:) At week 3 5ml per gallon

I ditched liquid kool bloom and the powder kool bloom and am now using Hammerhead PK 9/18 and MOAB as my bud boosters.. Out performs the other 2 six ways till Sunday:harvest:

:passingjoint:

GTD

H

Huge

Thanks for the input. How about the ppm #'s I should be shooting for as flowering progresses. My celing is currently 1100ppm. What are realistic safe ppm's to aim for?

I also run the sweet in veg & flower. This is supposed to be an 8 week strain. So if I start the powder at week 6 that's only 1 week of feeding before the 2 week flush.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Huge, I'm curious about your experience with PBP grow in hydro during your veg cycle. What PPM's did you reach for the 13" plants? I'm having issues and think I'm gonna switch back to GH 3 part. I also used Sweet and Hydroplex during flower on my 2nd grow in hydro, but I didn't use dry Koolbloom until the week before flush. I guess I'm worried about the high NPK ratios stressing out the buds, but I've heard many others use it much earlier... I'm assuming in very small quantities?

R

REGISTRD

I rock Big bud and Ya I hit it at week 2-4 Increasing it every week.. Then I put em in Overdrive.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom