Recommend me a good grow tent brand

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I would love to buy another ac infinity but the one I’m looking for is a 4x8 which is out of stock for 3 weeks… 3 week too late.. any other good strong tents.. gorilla is out of my budget

2Bad

2Bad

If you're going cheap buy the growneer. Better zipper. Mines a few years old. Zippers as new. Other cheap tents are worn out in less than a year.
I looked it up it says it’s only available in canada. Ordered the ac infinity because the shipping changed from 3 weeks to 5 weeks.. but if I find a decent tent I’ll def cancel since I ordered on amazon

2Bad

2Bad

I have to take clones I was going to take clones from the small wimpy low branches but what do you think about me just cloning protruding branches would that technically be a “topping” would it grow back when I flip to flower?

Ponky

Ponky

I have to take clones I was going to take clones from the small wimpy low branches but what do you think about me just cloning protruding branches would that technically be a “topping” would it grow back when I flip to flower?
Amy cutting can be a clone. It's good to cut extras.

2Bad

2Bad

Amy cutting can be a clone. It's good to cut extras.
Honestly not to worried about yield this time around first grow an all. If I get just a half p I’ll be a happy camper so might as well take some extra clones in case one of the strains are good

2Bad

2Bad

Have you ever had to store your grow tent @Ponky its a bit clunky so I literally balled it up and tied a rope around it is there a better way?

Ponky

Ponky

Honestly not to worried about yield this time around first grow an all. If I get just a half p I’ll be a happy camper so might as well take some extra clones in case one of the strains are good
A good rule of thumb is that once 33% of the canopy is solid you can flip. Cut plants tend to grow easier to trim tops.

Ponky

Ponky

Have you ever had to store your grow tent @Ponky its a bit clunky so I literally balled it up and tied a rope around it is there a better way?
I'd bundle the pole together and fold the tent like a tarp. Tie it up.

Ponky

Ponky

What do you mean by grow easier to trim tops?
Less time trimming. As there is less undergrowth. And there tends to be fewer leaves. It's mostly buds you snip a few leaves off of. Instead of a bunch of medium to small random buds all over the whole plant.

2Bad

2Bad

Less time trimming. As there is less undergrowth. And there tends to be fewer leaves. It's mostly buds you snip a few leaves off of. Instead of a bunch of medium to small random buds all over the whole plant.
Deadass so many small leaves I feel like I’m just growing leaves

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Green Qube are really solid tents, almost like a Gorilla tent but with an almost Mars Hydro price, I have a 1x2x2.2m myself and it only cost me 225 Euros delivered to my door

Winterone

Winterone

Before and after. You can't tell i took a small bucket of fans off. There will be more but at the moment this will suffice.
20210828_073614-jpg.1162915
20210829 082142

20210828 073614
Ponky

Ponky

Deadass so many small leaves I feel like I’m just growing leaves
There are lots of really annoying plants to trim. Cheese for example. And then there is weed too easy to trim. We called it cherry. The worst weed ever. Super easy to grow and trim. Tjays why topping and defoliating are so important. And you want access to the whole plant. Because of ease of maintenance. So when you're done it's way easier to trim. Just clipping of some leaves essentially. Instead of carving a bud out of a leafy pile. That's the worst. I won't even do it. You need the right strain. And to keep on top of it.

Allegedly

Allegedly

Looking like I’m going to have to get the mars hydro or the vivosun.. feels like I’m selling my soul.. if my 4x4 wasn’t so crowded I’d just wait the month for the ac infinity
I have two vivosun 4x4 tents and they are both pretty crappy to be honest. Pin holes everywhere, light leaks through the zippers pretty bad. Im very gentle with them and they've never been moved, it's just low quality but a great starter price. Don't get me wrong, it'll do the job and has for me for a couple years BUT if you don't address the light leaks you'll have a tough time with flower and herms likely.

Top Bottom