Recommend some strains!

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Hi everyone, I've been battling root aphids for a while now and the battle appears to be getting better. However, I've taken this opportunity to decide to try to produce some new medecine.

Primarily, I use cannabis to combat extreme anxiety which usually carries depression with it. I will probably head to Harborside next week, so recommending strains that are at least sometimes available there would help.

Right now in my stable: Green Crack, Romulan Grapefruit, Fire OG Kush (Norcal cut), Blue Dream, Hindu Skunk, Querkle, Chernobyl.

It seems that some sativa dominant strains *really* antagonize my anxiety, while others inspire euphoria and energy. Sometimes Green Crack can give me insane paranoia, something I am looking to avoid.

So, with all of that being said, I'm probably looking for a good 50/50 strain or an indica dominant, unless the sativa you name is really something special.

I've run a lot of strains, and smoked a bunch of stuff, but it would be nice to know what pops into your head when I list my symptoms above.

I've thinking LA Confidential or LA Woman if I can find cuts. How about Cindy 99? I know she is a sativa dominant, but what's the effect like?

Thanks a bunch everyone! Trying to stay positive!

S

SLO Grown

Most Indica strains are best for depression. Sativa strains are generally for energy, along with hybrids.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Pre-98 Bubba if you can find a varified cut would be good for you

S

sjstylz408

I got some from Elemental Wellness and there Lemon OG kush is fantastic! Out the couple of clones i got there .. the Lemon OG kush seems the most vigorous; Smells and Smokes fantastic

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Soma's Lavender is a good Medical strain. I heard Romulan x HashPlant from NextGenaration is a one hitter-quiter, it really pack's a punch.

//These are seeds, and I think you want clones but anyway these I recomend.

K

kingbrown

i some of revs c99 seeds, i haven't smoked cindy before but i'm pretty sure it can induce paranoia not good for anxiety

O

obiwangrownoby

I have had good luck treating anxiety with Purple Urkle or GDP

What I have found with many people who are suffering from anxiety or depression is that method of ingestion can have a significant impact on the effectiveness of the meds. If you are sincerly trying to address issues around anxiety I would suggest that you eat, rather than smoke or vape your meds. Bubble hash made from an indica dominant strain is helpful for this in that it can be measured into small doses to be taken at regular intervals throughout the day.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks for all the suggestions. Pre98 Bubba seems to be recommended quite a bit. However, it seems that is likely eliter than I can score in a pinch. How different is it from the cut circulating being labeled just Bubba Kush?

I'm trying to get a cut of Ken's GDP too, heard that stuff was fire.

Any other indicas or indica dominants I should try to pick up? I'm limited to bay area clones.

S

Steel Erection

Bro if you can find a good cut of La Woman you'll be happy all around. Take it 70 days.-SE

Latest posts

Top Bottom