recommendation near boulder?

• Thread starter summitoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
summitoker

summitoker

I know there is a general distaste for dispensarys here and I can't say that I disagree........I just quit working for one. And ya the majority sell craptastic weed that I try to avoid.

Anyway I have to drive to boulder tomorrow, hopefully as quick as possible. I am wondering if there is any shop near boulder that anybody would recommend stopping that I might stumble upon something dank, that actually smokes and tastes good?

I have found some good stuff at pink house but that's a long ways from where I am headed.

Ya, I really need to get my flower room going!

Thanks
summit

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Haven't been there in long time, but back in the day High Grade Alternatives was the best I found. Haven't been to any dispensaries since 'vending' stopped. But they did know their shit, so I'm sure they had no problem with VI.
A lot can happen in three years, though.
33rd & Arapahoe

summitoker

summitoker

hmm i will research them, thanks. I was just told to check out a place called "the station".... i will probably just wait for a friends crop to cure!

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

If you do go in to HGA, a smoke report is needed.
And if you see Sensi Star (I know get it off the net, but it was the pheno), that was their baby. Was never able to make a genetics trade work on that one, but it was the only thing I ever saw in a dispensary that made me open up my WHOLE genetics bank and say, 'what will it take to make this work.'
They were the shit in the day, but it's been three years....So now I'm so curious, I might have to go in next time I'm in Bouda.

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

i don't think HGA is open anymore, and if it is, its not the same owner. the old owner was a good dude but had a felony record. sadly he was one of the first shops boulder shut down.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Summit I know this is an older thread but 14er Holistics. We will definitely impress. I would stay away from Terrapin its is garbage. too many pesticides.

peace

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

i don't think HGA is open anymore, and if it is, its not the same owner. the old owner was a good dude but had a felony record. sadly he was one of the first shops boulder shut down.

If the new owners knew what was good for them, they'd have hired them on as 'consultants' to get their stuff going...But plenty of assholes 'know how to grow great pot', or so they think...

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

stay AWAY from terrapin -eeeeeeugh.

Green Dream in gunbarrel, 14er, BMMC, Boulder Wellness and The Root (next door to eachother), The Farm, The Station, and Greenest Green are the only shops I'll shop at. Mostly because I know people at the spots and know they do it right. There are a few more but they're smaller and not consistent at all.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Ill give a +1 for green dream in gunbarrel. I have only been to a few clubs in Boulder but this is one of my favs. Also they sometimes have the rock budder from river rock which is flame. The sweet grass brownies are the best $5 edible you can buy anywhere imo.

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Boulder RX hands down #1 on Pearl if you're already comfy paying 16/g for nug or 50+/g of 710 at Green Dream or Greenest Green. Green Dream has Top Shelf Extract shatters which is what I look for... I find it's hard to buy quality oil's in Boulder vs Denver.

Top Bottom