Recommended seedbank (and three more words)

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Hi yall
Whats your recommendation for a good reliable seedbank that holds some of the strong names in the industry i.e sincity, inhouse, seedjunky, archive etc.

Unfortunately I've been out of the loop lately. This is some of the gear in the last lineup i started with.
Looking for a legit source for a legit opperation.

Thanks

Recommended seedbank and three more words

DanC520

DanC520

Hembra, multiverse beans, blackdog, silverstar, Neptune, Mephisto, Beegen, and Terpy have all worked for me. Exotic and solfire just started selling directly to consumers. I’d say it’s about identifying the beans first, then picking best places to get them based.

V

Vanthcity

I like a lot of breeders of seeds, but we have to tell about seedbanks right? for example in europe it is herbies, they had some issues with delivery, but my last orders were received and run. Never scammed me

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

herbies seeds is good, nice range of seeds and freebies with every order. and they're not just bulk seeds, but really worthy 👍

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi yall
Whats your recommendation for a good reliable seedbank that holds some of the strong names in the industry i.e sincity, inhouse, seedjunky, archive etc.

Unfortunately I've been out of the loop lately. This is some of the gear in the last lineup i started with.
Looking for a legit source for a legit opperation.

Thanks

View attachment 1278603
I've had good luck with QCseeds, They've a good selection & freebies with every order.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Nirvana is a legitimate company, there ALLSO inexpensive compared to other banks, only bitch is you have to send cash in mail.
unlucky i have a distributor that delivers nirvana seeds with credit card purchases, but recently i decided to go with thehighco they are charging me $59,24 for 40 cup winning seeds

E

Edinburg

Good price, but never heard of them, in the end u get what u pay for, Nirvana is in Amsterdam and has been in business for many years, I grow autoflowers and want to talk expensive? I payed $40 for 1 bean $20 for the bean and $20 for shipping from Methisto and they would only sell me 1 not 5+1 think it's pink Panama, there sodk and orange haze are good and you always get stickers and swag but if your dealing with Methisto your better off buying a 3 pac if possible but sometimes they will only sell 1 bean.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Nirvana is a legitimate company, there ALLSO inexpensive compared to other banks, only bitch is you have to send cash in mail.
Nirvana is sold on seedsman too, they take credit, debit, ach transfer, bitcoin, cash, money order all of it. When i see cash only, im 100% out, not gonna send cash in the mail. I dont trust that one bit.

Top Bottom