• Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SnowCap

Nice pics Forehead! :damnhippie:

Does that mean this LA Con is going to look like that pheno?? :smiley_joint:

http://i36.invalid.com/6h5hs1.jpg

http://i37.invalid.com/ih8u9j.jpg

How was the smoke by the way? Haven't got the pleasure of smoking her yet, but I hear she is deadly potent.:character0110:

F

forehead

cutting her for the first time today(Bout 9.5 wk)..this is the only pheno I have..Sno that looks like something very different than LA..almost looks like chocolope though..very sativa looking in contrast to this..whats it smel like? ..this ,and the la I know, have a distinct sweet/skunk old school affie smell..let me get a mom shot.BBl

S

SnowCap

Its an LA Con clone from one of the clubs....hahah Yeah I'm pretty sure this is not LA Con, if it is then its the Super Huge Confidential pheno (Wink!) That stake in the 1st pic is over 5 feet tall and the second pic is above that for reference to how tall these plants are. I would say then smell is..um not really remarkable but sweet and skunky maybe??

cutting her for the first time today(Bout 9.5 wk)..this is the only pheno I have..Sno that looks like something very different than LA..almost looks like chocolope though..very sativa looking in contrast to this..whats it smel like? ..this ,and the la I know, have a distinct sweet/skunk old school affie smell..let me get a mom shot.BBl

S

SnowCap

Very cool looking leaf, its the darkening in the stems as well? Do you think it is from the cold or from genetics?

F

forehead

Both.They were like that over the summer but cold def brought it out more.The flowered mom turned completly purple in cool temps.

I

Indi roor

Very nice lookin. I had the luxury of smoking some ReCon from the Grey Area on my first tripto Amsterdam back in 06' and to this day it remains as one of my all time favorite smokes. Hope you like it as much as my brother and I did.

T

Tolpan

Tasty looking buds! Thanks for sharing!

I think I have to start some Recon seeds:damnhippie:

Cheers

F

forehead

Thanx guys.I had some LA CON at Grey Area about two years back..was very tasty.and the taste lingered ..which I love.This is similar but can still sense the Cannalope influence..spent most the day bongin out with this and felt very relaxed but still functional...nice day meds.

Top Bottom