Recreating DoubleDs 10 LB MPB

• Thread starter DiatomaceousE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

Me too, I have never ever seen a uc sys produce real trees. The suck and with a lot of roots in the way they really suck. I would love for someone to throw egg on my face with a pic. JK

Not sure if this counts but these are 3+lb wifi with walmart 30 gallon UC's
I have never seen a pic of a JK tree

sany0062-jpg.234855

sany0063-jpg.234856

sany0064-jpg.234857

J

Jalisco Kid

That is a nice looking structure, what was your avg yield? Everyone can pump out a big one in a good room. If you are avg. over 2.5 then I would say you have it dialed in and in another type of system you would get more if you had that dialed in. A 30 gal tub is not what uc is shoving out the door though. If you dropped in a 600 below,stacked it would more then pay for it's self if you can handle the extra heat load. JK

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

That is a nice looking structure, what was your avg yield? Everyone can pump out a big one in a good room. If you are avg. over 2.5 then I would say you have it dialed in and in another type of system you would get more if you had that dialed in. A 30 gal tub is not what uc is shoving out the door though. If you dropped in a 600 below,stacked it would more then pay for it's self if you can handle the extra heat load. JK
are you finished wiping that egg off your face??? Do you honestly think if gettogro filled those buckets with dirt he would have bigger tree's??? If you do you are kidding yourself... I'm also still waiting to see your trees... Or how about any plant.. Until you post a pic you are just to be considered a troll...Ohh and not "everyone can pump out a big one in a good room".. That is one of the most asinine statements ive ever heard... You obviously dont know what your talking about by that statement alone... Go look at any of thompsonmails threads, BADASS GROW ROOMS but unsucsessful grows and shitty yields.... Go back to digging in dirt dude, IF you even do grow... Your pry just a troll though... I wont be commenting anymore until you can prove anything or show any of your work that even slightly compares to gettogro's pics

J

Jalisco Kid

are you finished wiping that egg off your face??? Do you honestly think if gettogro filled those buckets with dirt he would have bigger tree's??? If you do you are kidding yourself... I'm also still waiting to see your trees... Or how about any plant.. Until you post a pic you are just to be considered a troll...Ohh and not "everyone can pump out a big one in a good room".. That is one of the most asinine statements ive ever heard... You obviously dont know what your talking about by that statement alone... Go look at any of thompsonmails threads, BADASS GROW ROOMS but unsucsessful grows and shitty yields.... Go back to digging in dirt dude, IF you even do grow... Your pry just a troll though... I wont be commenting anymore until you can prove anything or show any of your work that even slightly compares to gettogro's pics

I commented on this post about 4-5 days ago. I was not that rude,lewd,or indecent enough to warrant it to be removed. So I will post here again thinking it must have been a computer glitch.

Dude why you responded like that I do not know. Why some punk breath would think I would be embarrassed to learn anything new is beyond me. Trying to hurt me by calling a dirt farmer is amusing, some of my bestest friends are dirt farmers.Though if you took the time to read anything I have written you would know I lean more towards aeroponics for my entertainment.
And if you had a room full of trees in the past you would have noticed some plants taken from the mom at the same time,exposed to the same environment, with the same feed , can have a dramatic difference in size. Let alone flavors,etc. And yes jr. I do believe in the right room anyone can grow a 3 lber with the right genetics. I have had patients in my system prove that. It is when things go wrong that weeds out the growers from the wannabes. I have seen that happen here a few times, people showing great plants then disappear when their egos get hurt from getting bit the ass. That is why I love growing, it has a way off humbling your ass. I do not care how long you have been doing it,everyone runs across something they have yet learn how to deal with.
I will miss terribly your comments on me.
Jalisco Kid

J

Jalisco Kid

Gettogro,
I meant no disrespects on your growing talents, my comments were towards the system which lacks proper flow in my opinion. I have grown side by sides using my system,dd's and one where I improved on the uc by adding 4x the pumps they used doubling the pipes to 4" and 20 gal tanks. My system did the best up to week 3. From week 3 on none of these systems did better then a chow mix. I like my system better because it offers more explosive growth in veg which really helps in growing trees. I like my system more because it offers me access to my roots so I can look at them and treat/feed them. I can remove a plant offline if something goes wrong.Mine not being in series allows a chance for a little better health. Having my water come in from 8 ports at different heights helps also.2) 2" drains and an overflow doesn't hurt.
In your pics you show some plants together where you can see the difference in sizes. If you took your best and worst weight out of that round would you be avg more then 3 lbs a plant. If so I am surprised but I have not been around much in the last year. I have seen plants grown by TK who I believe has the skills and he never get close to those weights in a uc.Though most ucer's are not in 30 gal tanks. My best avg yeilds is around 2.85/plant I believe I avg close to 2.4-2.5 for a good few years avg. I can hang my hat on that. But I must thank reaper,accryforhelp and krusty for that.
I have yet to go to gypomatics site as was suggested earlier to check out some grows, but I will get around to it. Busy right now up to my eyeballs in a new project. So do not think I was attacking your skills. I hope you find a way to show a 5 lber soon. As this old dogs is always willing to learn more so I can smoke more.
Suerte JK
Not sure if this counts but these are 3+lb wifi with walmart 30 gallon UC's
I have never seen a pic of a JK tree

sany0062-jpg.234855

sany0063-jpg.234856

sany0064-jpg.234857

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
These are not an apples to apples comparison, not even close...JK's are over the top and for the most part a completely different type system all together and UC are bare bones RCDWC systems that aren't using 5 gallon bucket inserts, huge base tubs, and chow mix...kind of like comparing a 3 gallon soil grow to a 15 gallon coco grow, both do their thing but not the same at all..gettogro grows are completely different as well, more of a giant single plant tree setup with vert lights and roughly 60" spacings and I run 4 plants per light on 25"-32" centers...1.75-2lbs all day but like I say with some strains you can roll up on 3lbs.. 8-12oz plants is not that rare if at all with 4 per light..

E

Empire

Peoples weight claims are pretty subjective sometimes.

I think a major thing that needs to be considered is having pounds of tops only, or having pounds with a bunch of larf and subpar buds. That might be a 3lb tree if u weigh every single budsite on the plant. But that honestly doesnt count if ur selling top notch pounds. Larf and small buds are not included. When your pulling 2-3 lbers of tops only, then thats impressive.

J

Jalisco Kid

I believe most here do not include subpar bud. That is for the hash pile. JK

Latest posts

Top Bottom