Recreational CO law and buying/selling seeds

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

wtf? I didn't know that about rec weed. what's the THC limit? Total BS, IMO.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

wtf? I didn't know that about rec weed. what's the THC limit? Total BS, IMO.
Lol what's even more bs is I've smoked a few samples of rec that was better then medical :( Not all the time and every spot but I've tested quite a few samples to think that it's hit or miss at damn near every spot I Bern to in Denver and higher Rockies

K

kolah

Lol what's even more bs is I've smoked a few samples of rec that was better then medical :( Not all the time and every spot but I've tested quite a few samples to think that it's hit or miss at damn near every spot I Bern to in Denver and higher Rockies

not surprising, lol. so I take it all rec weed has to be tested for THC%...friggin bogus lawmakers...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

All of are tolerances are all over the place I've barely learned so when I go get rec or mmjbimngoing to stop asking for there strongest most potent stuff lol

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The more i read about colorado and washington laws the more i think i will NEVER vote for anything even remotely resembling them in california.TK in inthegorges thread did you read her post that said all producers must prepackage all meds before they leave the facility from grams to ounces?Was wondering your thoughts on how you could go about that while preserving the integrity of the bud?Does colorado do anything like this?
Honestly if this info wasnt coming from you id think it was propaganda from people trying to control the market by scaring folks,one seed=1 plant,lol,i would have been in jail for life if that was enforced.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
so hemp seeds equal plant counts in CO???

elkhunter

elkhunter

the CO law is you can have 6 plants growing total, at once, with no more than 3 in flower...all behind a locked door...elk..

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

LGG , you go to citi-meds on Evans ? Im pretty sure the state regulates the grass from seed to sell, so this or that is dedicated to each side, but you would think they could ramp up the production for rec sales..they often run out of rec...when the med side is overflowing...
I've been there once and haven't returned. I was specifically talking about one of the rec/med shops on Broadway. I don't really want to give out the name unless they are doing something wrong, and I don't think this qualifies. I have seen a drop off in quality and wax prices have steadily gone up, at least in my neck of the woods.

tweedy

tweedy

Blue Dream hits 24% thc, some purples only hit 12-17%thc and guess what the purple will fuck me up 3x as much as the dream....these numbers don't tell the whole story.....
Shipwreck was the same for me and that only hit 11%.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Really for the most part the state does want all rec product prepackaged and weighed, bar coded and ready to sell to the rec masses, form the store owners perspective that works better as well, you can have every on chillin at the counter askin this and askin that finger fuckin buds and then have to wiegh and package their selection..it would take forever and it limits the volume of customers you can serve in a givin day...LODO is seeing 50 med patients abd between 300-500 rec customers every day, simply not possible if you have to select and weigh every gram for every person..it really cuts down on your employee theft and helps in tracking if everything is weigh and pre-packaged at the grow op and not the retail store..most rec oulets in Colo will be moving to this model if they are not already..the MITS trackin system just works better that way..edibles are already limited to 100mg max when on the med side you can buy 2000mg Cheeba Chews no problem..they are already talking to me about capping flower potency at 12% for rec flowers

Edibles
Failed Potency Tests for Retail Marijuana Products
a. If an individually packaged Edible Retail Marijuana Product contained within a Test Batch
is determined to have more than 100 mgs of THC within it, then the Test Batch shall be
considered to have failed potency testing.

b. If the THC content of a Marijuana Product is determined through testing to not be
homogenous, then it shall be considered to have failed potency testing. A Retail
Marijuana Product shall be considered to not be homogenous if 10% of the infused
portion of the Retail Marijuana Product contains more than 20% of the total THC
contained within entire Retail Marijuana Product.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Hahaha, no doubt dude. Ive never been to any of their stores but have seen their menu and pricing. Fuck, that weed better break itself up,roll itself up, and light itself up for those prices. Greedy fucks for sure.
Dude, $80/g for Tangie shatter..smells like straight tangerine zest/essential oil.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Dude, $80/g for Tangie shatter..smells like straight tangerine zest/essential oil.
$80/g for what costs less than $8/g to produce. Nice markup.
I could hook up a pen and a g of topshelf to my patients for $65, double my investment, and they are super happy. If i were to break laws...

DAT

DAT

TEX..HA HA HA HA!!! finger fuckin buds!! HA HA HA.. :DO MY!!!wherez all the failed potency product gunna go? in the streetz with all the hookerz,hustleers and low lifes.:D.or they goin package it up and dispose it properly? lol.

Top Bottom