Red/Black Strain of Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter SativaKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SativaKid

SativaKid

NFSOT I found this pheno while testing genetics from trades. I received 5 regular seeds and they were extremely small and supposed to be Girl Scout Cookies, Ya Right! So I grew the seeds expecting nothing as is the case with most traded seeds unless they are getting them from me. Well I only saved one small one and it was stuffed in the corner until I had to acknowledge this little beauty. So I cloned a handful and threw tiny Mama into flower. Well by week three in flower things were getting interesting and colors were getting ready to pop. Well probably in week four I got flu with complications. And as the flu kicked my butt my outside Garden and my clones in the basement suffered. I managed to keep very little alive. My clones barely survived and the Red Girl Scout Cookies died on the vine and yield a small amount of Black Weed, real black vine dried buds. And the smoke was over 20% THC with serious great calming high and amazing Old School Flavor! With only surviving clones from this female I've bred once with my own stable GSC X Thai X GG#4 and the offspring is getting set to breed again. BTW the six offspring posing for Papa selection look amazing, and I mean amazing! I have some seeds of this strain for an old
Redblack strain of girl scout cookies
friend that wants some regular seeds of for sure 25% weed of unknown chemotype. The THCV from the Landrace Thai was strong and the weed was very strong in the Father and the Red Mama was amazing smooth and calming.

Matters
Top Bottom