Red/Brownish spots on leafs open to suggestions!!

• Thread starter Bakersman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bakersman

Bakersman

Redbrownish spots on leafs open to suggestions 3
Redbrownish spots on leafs open to suggestions 4
Redbrownish spots on leafs open to suggestions 5
Redbrownish spots on leafs open to suggestions 6
have seen these symptoms for over a month.
I've flushed twice over about a 4 weeks period. Changed from ro water to tap (50ppm) bought 3 different ph pens and a crap load of calibration fluids!
About the grow GG bag seed, ff ocean forest, ff trio, calmag an occasional kelp foil spray.
For the past 10 days or so I've only given tap water and half dose calmag when soil was dry. I try to get the ph at 6.5.
I veg the plant indoors for about 5 weeks, for the last week inside I was seeing these dots. One of the reasons I decided to flower outside. Any input would be great. have multiple plants in different stages indoor and out with no issues. Well not this issue ;) I flushed Friday and left it in the heavy rains all weekend so the soil should be flushed!! Friday I made a soil slurry let it set for about 20mins was ph6.4. Any help would be huge!

Redbrownish spots on leafs open to suggestions
Redbrownish spots on leafs open to suggestions 2
Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
With a magnifyin glass, it could be easyer to tell.... What are your ppm or your EC with all the nutrients? It could be more a defiencies or a disease.. but, in the photo i see alot of yellow tips on the leaves...Im really not sure, but if it would be Seporia Disease, its a fungus. Any leave I would bag them in a sealed container, to stop the spores to contaminate... I am not yet sure what is the possible treatment before flowering...if it is Seporia of course !

Bakersman

Bakersman

I looked with a magnifying glass I did not find anything. myast water with nutes was on the 12th ppm 800 ec 1560. Will remove dying leafs see if I cant contain it.

I'm was afraid to feed it more as it seemed to speed up the yellowing and dots when the day after I fed dec 12th. So I went back into flush mode and here we are.

Bakersman

Bakersman

Ok so it's been raining heavy here. When I'm home I move her. have been unable to I give water up until Wednesday, todays Friday she looks better. I trimmed most the heavy deteriorated leaves. I hate to cut off all the infected looking leafs as there would not be much left besides the baby buds. She really does protect them from what I can tell no buds show signs besides the little fan leafs connected at the bud sites.
.25 dose ff trio, calmag in tap ppm 480 ec 1050. run off ph was low at 5.9. what would be the best way to correct that? Thanks again and Happy Holidays!!

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
480ppm is kinda low, but 5.9ph for flowering is good, Im into hydroponic so my aim is 5.8 flower and 6.2 veg, but I like to stay around 1000ppm. Beachwalker seem to be way more experienced then i do here, they probably are starving ! Verify your ppm runoff too! It may be simply that the plant is feeding upon itself because of a lack of nutrients.

Top Bottom