red cards.....

• Thread starter summitoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
summitoker

summitoker

I am wondering what the time frame is to receive a new red card these days....any one have a recent experience?

A

A20Grower

I had my doc visit on July 15th, I got my verification that they received it about 8/5, and I have yet to receive my card in the mail. I think I remember seeing it was 4-6 weeks from when they receive the paperwork, longer if it's incomplete and they have to send it back.

putembk

putembk

Renewed mine earlier this summer and it took about 6 wks.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I had my doc visit on July 15th, I got my verification that they received it about 8/5, and I have yet to receive my card in the mail. I think I remember seeing it was 4-6 weeks from when they receive the paperwork, longer if it's incomplete and they have to send it back.
damn it took them that long to recieve it?!?!

i had my return reciept in 3 days. filed for the card july 21st and got it back a couple days ago...

generally you dont have to wait that long to start going to dispensaries, the state says if you have your recommendation as well as the return receipt to the cdphe, you can shop!

putembk

putembk

have yet to go to one shop myself locally.....STILL.......scared cuz this card dont say MOIO mother fuckers trip out on my mask too.............

Used to go to shops now never do. You are tracked every time you walk into one. Grow my own candy and I know how it was grown using what nutes I want and cured the way I want.

A friend on this forum showed me some dispensary meds a couple of weeks ago...it had a chemical taste and wasn't cured properly, probably only a couple of weeks. Not saying it's all like that but this stuff sure was...wouldn't let my dog smoke it. ha ha

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

mustve been a shitty dispensary. but then again you cant throw ALL OF THEM into the basket of the worst, or us home growers would have leafy CFL bullshit all day.

the dispensary i go to has nothing but fire. 100% organic in soil, 25$ 8ths all day.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I used to have my card and let it lapse- is $100 for a renewal reasonable?

putembk

putembk

I used to have my card and let it lapse- is $100 for a renewal reasonable?
I renew mine each year because I feel it offers some protection in case you get a visit from leo. But am staring to wonder with your name on the register and with a ruling by a judge saying Colorado laws are superseded by federal law in the case of Haeberle vs Blue Sky Care.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

everyone forgets about their rights too.

when were they signed away getting a red card?

they werent.

everyone has this conspiracy theory about this shit. PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT ARE PEOPLE TOO. you think a politician would let any of that happen to a family member? or a friend? NO. fuck a single judge.

and so they get the registry, what is the fuckin SS army all over again knockin on doors? no we have amendments protecting us and our names, I'd love to see them try some shit with me, it almost sounds fun and im bored.

whats that saying in scarface about a pig flying straight? the ONLY reason you need to fret is if you are outside your recommended levels of medicine in any way.

not everything is our problem. if the feds have a problem with it they will not start knocking doors down 1 by 1. they are simply going to change the system.

ttystikk

ttystikk

$30 now, I think. But yeah, doctor visit is more.

100 sounds a little steep, most places I checked were 50-60​

I renew mine each year because I feel it offers some protection in case you get a visit from leo. But am staring to wonder with your name on the register and with a ruling by a judge saying Colorado laws are superseded by federal law in the case of Haeberle vs Blue Sky Care.

Right, the card application fee is $30. Since I'm not in the metro Denver area, I'm betting it will be closer to the Franklin... less competition out here.

Finally, Putembk raises a good, if slightly paranoid fear of the registry being used in a witch hunt- and don't think it can't happen in this country! Holy shit, look at what the Feds did to our rights in RICO and the 'Patriot' Act! I wasn't old enough to remember Senator Joseph McCarthy and his 'anticommunist' tactics of personal destruction in the '50s- but I read up on it (Google it if you are unaware of this dark chapter of American history), and that kind of despicable behavior is much easier to foist off on the American public now than it was then.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
If you smoke, you should have one. It provides a bit of protection. If you have one, and get pulled over, and they say, "I smell weed..." you say, yes, you do, here's my Red Card. Usually they don't even bother searching, unless you look like a fucked up hippie freak.
My last renewal took about 3 weeks.

Oh, and if you are scared, come the fuck on and grow a pair. You are one of over a hundred thousand people in Colorado in the Helath Dept Registry. Stand with your brothers. If everyone thought like you we'd never get to legalization.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Oh, and if you are scared, come the fuck on and grow a pair. You are one of over a hundred thousand people in Colorado in the Helath Dept Registry. Stand with your brothers. If everyone thought like you we'd never get to legalization.

id like that shit 10x if i could.

putembk

putembk

If you smoke, you should have one. It provides a bit of protection. If you have one, and get pulled over, and they say, "I smell weed..." you say, yes, you do, here's my Red Card. Usually they don't even bother searching, unless you look like a fucked up hippie freak.
My last renewal took about 3 weeks.

Well said BUD!!!

K

kolah

The red card is nice..... until they change the laws (which they will) and start testing redcarders for mj while driving.

They pull you over, run a check, find out you have a red card and you're busted. THC lingers in your blood for a longass time and will easily spike a positive in a drug test. Not good. CO red cards are not private at all and violate the so-called HIPPA privacy bullshit.

I renewed in April and it took 8 fricken weeks.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

man some people speak so negatively of it?

would you prefer to not live in a part of the world where people can at least understand the medicinal benefits???

would you rather have it an environment like anywhere in the south, years for a J, just because your name is on paper?

some people just gettin way too greedy with it, its a serious damn blessing, and ive lived with places where im looked at the same as a crackhead.But if your saying in the state of CO if i pay a MEASLY fee and put my name on a piece of paper, i am in 99% less harms way now. the way i kinda thought about it in my head is if it still sketches you out, for whatever reason, youre doing it for the wrong reasons or in the wrong place. if you look at it like a prescription, you dont stress. it relieves stress and pain, not adds to it.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

.snitches n jealous threats finally made me pay the ?....90 bucks all together n get legal...I'd tell ya who made the final vote for me but you might shit....
Ain't that the truth.
Got a landlord right now who's doing a pretty shitty job at trying to blackmail me 'cause I grew there.
Without cards maybe I entertain his ideas?
With cards I tell him to suck it, no teeth.

A

A20Grower

damn it took them that long to recieve it?!?!

i had my return reciept in 3 days. filed for the card july 21st and got it back a couple days ago...

generally you dont have to wait that long to start going to dispensaries, the state says if you have your recommendation as well as the return receipt to the cdphe, you can shop!
I don't mind because I grow my own, so the wait isn't an issue since the doctors rec and proof of mailing are the same as a red card.

mustve been a shitty dispensary. but then again you cant throw ALL OF THEM into the basket of the worst, or us home growers would have leafy CFL bullshit all day.

the dispensary i go to has nothing but fire. 100% organic in soil, 25$ 8ths all day.View attachment 243202
Where are you buying these meds? Because I want some of THAT!

S

SoCoMMJ

Ain't that the truth.
Got a landlord right now who's doing a pretty shitty job at trying to blackmail me 'cause I grew there.
Without cards maybe I entertain his ideas?
With cards I tell him to suck it, no teeth.

Having a red card does not force a landlord to allow you to grow on their property. It is still federally illegal and puts their property at risk of seizure.

If you ask and they say ok, then it's all good. If they say no, then you can't grow on their property.

Top Bottom