• Thread starter boston toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

Red cookies

boston toker

boston toker

Shes so stretched cuz my veg light shit the bed and had to put my girls under a 400watt mh. But that only made her stretch a little not as bad as one of my other red. Its a double black doja n girl scout cookies that make the double red cookies. The crystals on this thing are insane. Ill throw another pic of her this week

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Shes so stretched cuz my veg light shit the bed and had to put my girls under a 400watt mh. But that only made her stretch a little not as bad as one of my other red. Its a double black doja n girl scout cookies that make the double red cookies. The crystals on this thing are insane. Ill throw another pic of her this week

Its not a bad thing on the stretch man. Just something i like. Stay blessed. Those strains sound like a dope mix.

boston toker

boston toker

No your right a little is good. I dont think id be getting the yield if she didnt. You think shes good i wish i had a pic of my white panamas. Its the type of stuff you dream about!!! Grow on

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

No your right a little is good. I dont think id be getting the yield if she didnt. You think shes good i wish i had a pic of my white panamas. Its the type of stuff you dream about!!! Grow on
Umm just dreamed and didnt see no white pananmas hahaha. Panama red x the white ? Im always in search of tbe dopest strains to me like cereal strains,fruity deep flavored dizzy couchlock high. Or just a sunday morning hammock relaxing with a booney hat in the shade with fresh squeezed fruit juice with island rum.
Them red cookies tho sound like a Friday night before a horror movie sesh, prior to playing spin the bottle with a weegee board.

boston toker

boston toker

Umm just dreamed and didnt see no white pananmas hahaha. Panama red x the white ? Im always in search of tbe dopest strains to me like cereal strains,fruity deep flavored dizzy couchlock high. Or just a sunday morning hammock relaxing with a booney hat in the shade with fresh squeezed fruit juice with island rum.
Them red cookies tho sound like a Friday night before a horror movie sesh, prior to playing spin the bottle with a weegee board.
Oh shit thats a frigging riot. I just started my flush im a little early on it but my neighbor gave me a few clones to try and shore as shit all 3 tents got them frigging mites. My 2nd time dealing with these damb bugs in a long time. I keep my shit clean. Im so pissed it aint funny they were all doing good comeing back to life and then bang over night these bastards moved in. Flushing everything and weather or not its ready its comeing down. Bleach and dr doom are comeing out. Doing tents. rooms, hallways to rooms. U name it its getting it. Best bugs are dead bugs.

boston toker

boston toker

Im so frigging pissed off i hate fucking bugs. Never again. Know that i know he even has them bastards he aint even comein in my house all set. All this bs because of a few holy grail 69. Errrrr i could stab him in the neck with a stem

Top Bottom